(✓) 13.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ NO ONE ・❥・

While the boy was sleeping, the seven guys stared at her with smiles on their faces. They saw how cute Y/N was when he was asleep. They decided that they'll go with their plan tomorrow. The plan is to kidnap the boy and make him theirs. Xiaojun went back to cooking while the others went to someone's house. The one who kept on opening her mouth over and over again. This made the seven boys get angry and irritated.

"Hey, Wendy. Nice seeing you here." Kun said as Wendy looked back and saw them there. The girl ran towards the back of the house, where the maze was. They know that Wendy has a plan on catching them. 

She knew that they were the ones who were killed Jeno, Haechan, Yeri, Irene, Mark, Chenle, Jisung, Jaemin, Baekhyun, and Renjun. She knows about Jungwoo's being hypnotized and Seulgi being injected with the syringe. She knew because she witnessed every single happening. 

The murder of Jeno's friends? She saw it through a little window in the basement. How they killed Yeri, Irene, and Jeno? She saw it. 

She was inside the other closet, hiding. Baekhyun's? She was hiding near the tree where Winwin shot him. 

The time when Jungwoo was being hypnotized? She saw it. She was behind the door, listening to their conversation. 

Lucas chasing Seulgi and injecting her with a sleeping potion with a syringe? She saw it. She was in front of them. She was covered by the fog of the forest. 

She saw everything they did.

"Wendy, where are you? I know you're in the maze~" Ten sang as Wendy kept on running. She knows the exits of the maze. She made several turns until she arrived at one of the exits, which will lead toward the school's backyard. Yes, the school was behind Wendy's house. She always uses the maze to get there.

"Hey there, Wendy. How are you feeling?" Wendy froze, hearing the voice in front of her. It was Hendery right in front of her.

"Y-You monsters! You killed Jeno and his friends, Yeri, Irene, and Baekhyun! You hypnotized Jungwoo! You injected Seulgi with a sleeping potion!" Wendy shouted as Hendery just rolled his eyes. He played with the knife in his hands. The girl went back inside the maze but was blocked by Winwin smiling creepily.

"Oh Wendy, it's a mistake witnessing everything we did. We could've set you free, but no. Killing is much more fun!" Winwin said as Wendy looked at Hendery and then at Winwin. She just knelt and cried. There was no hope of escaping.

"You'll just accept death? Pathetic." Hendery said as he stabbed Wendy several times, making blood splatter on his clothes. He loved the sight where blood over him.

"Our work here is done."

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Xiaojun, where did the others go?" I asked Xiaojun as he continued cooking. I awoke from my sleep last five minutes ago. I noticed that Xiaojun was still cooking.

"They just bought groceries. Our stock in the house was getting empty." Xiaojun said as I just nodded. Xiaojun finished what he was cooking and placed it on a plate with an organized matter. He brought the plate towards the table, where several other foods were. It was like a feast, but only us two. Xiaojun sat down on the right, while I sat beside him.

"Let's eat, Y/N," Xiaojun said as I nodded and started eating. It was fucking delicious. I didn't know that Xiaojun was this great at cooking food!

"Do you like it, Y/N?" Xiaojun asked as I nodded. I grabbed more of the food and started eating it. Xiaojun chuckled at me and looked at my plate, which was full of food.

After thirty minutes, we finished eating. I drank my water and sat there, waiting for the food to be absorbed. After ten minutes, I stood up and went towards my bedroom with Xiaojun following. I lay down in my bed while Xiaojun lay down beside me.

"Thanks for cooking the food, Junnie. I loved it." I said as I looked at him. He smiled as he kissed my cheeks. This made me blush.

"No problem. I would do that to you every day soon because you'll be in our arms now." Xiaojun said, whispering the last part, which I didn't hear.

"Well, I'm going back to sleep, Junnie," I said as Xiaojun tucked me in bed. He caressed my cheeks before going out. I slept right after Xiaojun went out of my bedroom. I didn't see what he did after

・❥・ Xiao Dejun ・❥・

I looked back inside Y/N's bedroom and saw him sleeping peacefully. This made me smile. I walked towards the living room and saw all my friends there.

"So, when will we do our plan? I want to hold our babyboy in my hands now, Kun!" I said as Kun patted my back.

"Tomorrow, Xiaojun, tomorrow will be the day when our babyboy will finally be ours," Kun said as I broke a smile. Finally! After years of stalking him, he'll finally be ours now!

What does he mean, 'after years of stalking'?