(✓) 6.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ NO ONE ・❥・

FLASHBACK

The bell rang as every student inside each one of their classrooms went outside. Y/N went outside of the classroom alone, as always. He was the loner in the classroom. Nobody wanted to talk to him, but one. She always wanted to talk to him, but his bullies are always in the way.

"Yah, where's our homework, dork?!" Chenle shouted as Y/N grabbed his backpack and searched for the homework. She wanted to stop the boy's bullies, but can't because she always gets swarmed by people. The girl was the school's crush, meaning all of the boys has a crush on her.

"I-I don't h-h-have it... I l-l-left it at h-home..." Y/N said as Mark, the oldest, just scoffed. He grabbed the latter's backpack and dumped all of his belongings.

"What do you mean you left it at your home? It's right here you dumbass!" Mark shouted as Haechan grabbed the boy's collar and brought him inside the bathroom. Every student in the hallway was swarming the bathroom and the poor boy was being punished for lying.

"This is what you get if you lied to us, okay?!" Jisung shouted as he dipped Y/N's head in the toilet bowl. The others laughed as Y/N was begging them to stop. Jisung stopped dipping the latter's head as Renjun and Jaemin grabbed the pails inside each stall and poured them at Y/N's head.

"Oops! Sorry, we 'accidentally' dropped it." Renjun said as he laughed. Y/N ran away from them, crying and wet. The seven guys just laughed at Y/N's escape.

"Go to your mom, you crybaby!" Jeno shouted from the bathroom as they fixed themselves and left the bathroom. The swarm of students in front of the bathroom disappeared. The girl went after Y/N because she was very concerned for him. She ran around the school, trying to find Y/N. After how many minutes of running, she found Y/N inside the janitor's closet, crying.

"Hey, Y/N. Stop crying." The girl said as Y/N looked up and saw the girl in front of him.

"S-S-Seulgi....what are you d-doing h-h-here...?" Y/N asked as Seulgi helped the boy to stand up.

"I'm here to tell you that I have a crush on you...." Seulgi said as she pecked Y/N's cheeks. Both Seulgi and Y/N blushed.

"W-What? I'm a loner and a nerd, Seulgi. I'm not like those other guys that are handsome, rich, smart, and friendly!" Y/N said as the girl held the latter's hands.

"You're different than them. You're special, that's why." Seulgi said as Y/N wiped his tears. He hugged the girl as she responded to Y/N's actions. Unfortunately, the boy's bullies came and saw the two.

"Well, what do we have here? The school's crush IS hugging the school's loner!" Jaemin said as he crossed his arms and walked towards Y/N. He pointed towards the boy's forehead and pushed it slightly.

"Don't you ever talk to someone like her? You're just a loner without friends." Jaemin sternly said as Y/N gulped. Seulgi pushed Jaemin away from Y/N and immediately hugged Y/N.

"Jaemin, stop! Don't hurt him!" Seulgi said as Jaemin grabbed the girl's hand.

"Why are you protecting this trash? You're supposed to be mine!" Jaemin shouted to Seulgi with anger laced in his voice. Seulgi removed Jaemin's hand from hers forcefully and look at him, eye to eye.

"I don't love you, jerk! I love Y/N! He's better than you!" Seulgi shouted as Jaemin just smirked. He a whistle as Jeno, Chenle, and Jisung went up to Y/N and punched him. Renjun went towards Jaemin and helped him trap Seulgi. Haechan and Mark guarded the place.

There will be a part two of the Flashback😊
If you're wondering when will the other members of NCT will come, soon they'll come :)
I already have a plan for them :)