(✓) 7.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ NO ONE ・❥・

"Did you do what I said?" The man said as the seven guys nodded. The man turned around and looked at them with pleasure.

"Good, bring her in here." The man said as Chenle brought Seulgi inside the man's office. Seulgi refused to go inside, so she tried to fight Chenle, but Chenle was more stronger than the girl. The two went inside as the others looked at the two. Chenle dropped the girl right in front of the man. Seulgi looked up and was angry because of who it was.

"Baekhyun! I knew you were behind this!" Seulgi shouted as the seven guys went out of the office. Baekhyun stood up and walked towards the girl with a smirk plastered on his face. He was happy because right in front of him was the love of his life.

"Baby, I have been waiting for this moment to come. Now, be my girlfriend." Baekhyun said as Seulgi shook her head fast. She didn't want to end up with Baekhyun. She wants to end up with Y/N, her crush. Baekhyun was a manipulative freak. He would do everything just to keep Seulgi his.

"NEVER! I WOULD NEVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU! I LIKE Y/N!" Seulgi shouted as Baekhyun just sighed. 'Oh really? Well, we'll see about that' Baekhyun thought to himself as he smirked at his thought.

"I know where your family is. Would it be a shame if I poke them with my little toy?" Baekhyun said as he sat on the desk, still looking at Seulgi, who was shocked. How did this bastard know about where my family lives?! Seulgi thought.

"How did I know? Well, I might have people stalking them when you were at school." Baekhyun innocently said. Seulgi looked at the door and imagined the seven guys who had beaten Y/N.

"YOU'RE A MONSTER BAEKHYUN!" Seulgi shouted as Baekhyun just smirked again. He stood up, went up to Seulgi, and held her chin, making her face look at Baekhyun.

"Choose. Be my girlfriend or I'll kill your family." Baekhyun whispered, which made the girl shiver. She never thought that someone would manipulate her to love someone. Seulgi just sighed as she looked at Baekhyun, who is waiting for an answer.

"F-Fine... I-I-I'll be your girlfriend..." Seulgi said as she sighed. Baekhyun smiled sinisterly as he looked at the girl.

A Few Weeks Later~

Baekhyun and Seulgi were 'dating' now. The rumors had spread throughout the school like fire. Y/N was the last one who was told about the news. He was devastated. He liked Seulgi. His friend, Jungwoo, came up to him and hugged the boy.

"Don't worry, I'm here," Jungwoo said as Y/N started crying. He hugged the latter while he comforted the boy. From a distance, he saw Y/N's bullies walking toward them.

"Oh, is the crybaby sad because his crush was stolen?" Jisung said as he did a little cry in front of Jungwoo. The others just laughed in front of both Jungwoo and Y/N. The boy glared at the bullied. He was very angry at them.

"Stop!" Jungwoo shouted as the seven guys continued to laugh at the latter.

"Jungwoo, let's just get out of here..." Y/N said as he held the older's hand and walked away from the bullies. They went to the garden where Y/N would always go when he was down or has too many thoughts. They sat on a swing as they looked at their surroundings. It was very peaceful. Birds were chirping, leaves swaying, flowers blooming, and a beautiful ray of sunshine.

Their eyes wandered around the garden for a long time until they caught something. It was Seulgi kissing Baekhyun. This broke Y/N's heart. To see his crush kissing another man. Baekhyun looked at the two and flashed a smirk. He held Seulgi's hand and walked towards the exit, which was unluckily past the tree. They went passed Jungwoo and Y/N. Before they could leave, Baekhyun went up to Y/N's ears.

"Seulgi is mine." He whispered as he chuckled darkly and went outside of the garden, leaving Y/N crying.

END OF FLASHBACK