(✓) 15.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Let me go! Let me go, psychos!" I shouted as Kun and Yangyang just chuckled darkly. They were holding me while the others were busy with the six and Wendy.

"What do you want to do with them, babyboy?" Kun asked as I didn't talk, which made Yangyang smirk.

"I think he wants to have their heads as souvenirs!" Yangyang said as he grabbed a chainsaw from the trunk of their car. I gulped while I stare at Kun and Yangyang with fear in my eyes. I looked at the guys and saw their sweat going down like a shower. Yangyang went up to Wendy and started chopping her head. One side of me was super sad while another side of me was...happy.

"No, please! Don't do it! I'll do anything you want!" I said as I saw everyone, except Taeyong and his friends, smirking. I just gulped while I look at Kun, who was smiling like a maniac.

"Then, be our babyboy and we'll release them," Kun said as I shed a tear. Even though I don't like it, I need to do it. It's for their safety. I nodded while the seven guys smile. They let go of Taeyong and his friends.

"Can I talk to them for a minute?" I asked as Kun nodded. I went up to them and hugged them. I started crying while they were hugging me.

"Get me out of there, okay?" I whispered to Taeil as I looked at him. He nodded as he hugged me again. After the hugs, I went back to Kun and his friends and went with him. I took a last glance at them before I went inside their car. Ten went inside the driver's seat while Xiaojun sat beside him. Hendery sat at the window while Lucas sat at the other window, while I was in the middle. Kun, Winwin, and Yangyang sat at the back. When everyone was inside, Ten drove off.

"Wait, you don't live beside my house?" I asked Hendery as he nodded. He wasn't looking at me. He was only listening to me.

"We live in a mansion in the woods. You know the woods at the end of the street, we live there." Hendery said as Ten stopped driving. Everyone alighted the car. I was the last one to go outside. I looked at their mansion, and I must say. It was super, super big. It was like a castle.

"Big isn't it?" Xiaojun whispered it made me shiver. I didn't like it when people whisper to me. We went inside the mansion. I didn't expect a mansion to be like this. The living room was big. There was only a huge television, three couches, some tables between every side, and a coffee table in the middle. There were also several plants inside the living room.

"Let me guide you to your room, babyboy." Winwin said as the word 'babyboy' made me shiver in fear. He walked with me towards my room. It was in the middle of the stairs. He opened it and saw that it was magical. There was a huge bed in the middle, several bookshelves, a writing desk, and a small fireplace. I didn't notice Winwin locked the door. I went to the bed and lay down on it. To be honest, it was very comfortable than my last bed. I was about to stand up when Winwin pinned me on the bed. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Oh, babyboy, I would like to see all that red blood around your body," Winwin said as he have a seductive look, which made me blush like crazy. He lay down beside me and hugged me.

"Babyboy, can you pat my head~?" Winwin sang as I quickly declined. He pouted. I looked at his eyes and saw that they had stars in them. Wow. Great duality you have, Winwin. From sexy to cute. I smiled as I pat his head. He showed me a cute smile, which made my heart melt. I want him only for me. Winwin is mine- Wait, what am I saying?

"Wow, seems like the two of them are having a fun time already." We both looked up and saw Hendery. He seemed... Jealous.

"Lunch's ready by the way," Hendery said as we heard him scoff. He closed the door, leaving Winwin and me dumbfounded.

"Well, should we go downstairs now, babyboy?" Winwin asked as I smiled and nodded. We stood up and went downstairs. We opened the door and walked downstairs, not noticing the intense stares of the rest of the guys.

・❥・ Qian Kun ・❥・

"Winwin winning the first move, tcch," I said as I scoffed. I hate Winwin. No, scratch that. I despise Dong Sicheng.

・❥・ Ten ・❥・

"So, Winwin getting his heart now? Not a chance. Not a fucking chance." I said as I angrily stomped towards the dining table. I want Winwin dead right now.

・❥・ Wong Yukhei/Lucas ・❥・

"You think you could have Y/N to yourself? Not a chance." I said as I went downstairs. I saw Winwin and Y/N talking to each other. This made me angry.

・❥・ Xiao Dejun ・❥・

So, Dong Sicheng. Do you want to play like that? We'll play like that.

"You're going to die, Dong Sicheng a horrible death. Then, Y/N can be to me." I said as I chuckled at the thought.

・❥・ Wong Kunhang/Hendery ・❥・

"Don't worry, Y/N. You'll be mine. Not those useless guys. Only mine." I said to myself as I look at his picture frame in the hallway. I ripped his face from the picture. I smiled at it and went downstairs.

・❥・ Liu Yangyang ・❥・

"Babyboy, don't worry. You'll be mine soon." I said to myself while I test my new trap. When the marble landed in the bowl, several pieces of confetti appeared. Perfect.

・❥・ Dong Sicheng ・❥・

"I made my first move on him. Now, we'll be together forever, Y/N~" I thought to myself as I chuckled at it.

I don't know why, but every draft I'm creating gets longer and longer.