(✓) 8.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Kim Jungwoo ・❥・

My head hurts like hell... W-What happened...? I looked around and saw that I was inside a white room. There was only a bed, a chair, a coffee table, and a television in the room. I stood up and tried to move my arms, but can't since I was in a straight jacket. Wait, am I inside a mental institution?

"Oh, you're awake, Jungwoo." A nurse said as she came inside with a tray. She closed the door behind her and made her way toward me.

"Why am I here?" I asked as the nurse placed the tray on top of the coffee table.

"Your parents brought you here because you have been killing people in school mercilessly." The nurse said as I tried to recall that moment, but failed.

"Where's Y/N? Where is he, I need him!" I shouted as the nurse grabbed a pill that was placed on a plate. She also grabbed the water from the tray and gave it to me.

"Drink this now, sir." The nurse said as I slapped the glass from her hand, making the glass break and the water spread on the ground. I went up to her and grabbed her collar.

"WHERE IS Y/N?! TELL ME!" I shouted at the nurse as she was shaking super hard. I looked at the glass and grabbed a shard of it. I stabbed the nurse using the glass. I dropped her cold body as I went outside the room. The guards noticed this and immediately grabbed me. The head doctor of the institute went with the guards.

"LET ME GO YOU MOTHERFUCKERS! I NEED TO SEE Y/N!" I shouted as they brought me back into the room and chained me to the bed. I laughed maniacally as I tried to escape.

"He's crazy. Let's leave him alone for a while." The head doctor said as everyone in the room left me alone.

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Guys, Jungwoo is in the Mental Institution!" Wendy shouted to the class, making everyone, except me, gasp.

"Last time, Haechan and his friends die. Now, Jungwoo is in a mental institution! What's next? One of us goes missing?!" Yuta said as he sighed. I looked outside and stared into nothingness. I can't believe that Jungwoo can do that to me...

"Y/N, are you okay? I heard that Jungwoo trapped you in a locker..." Wendy said. Once again, everyone in the classroom gasped.

"Nope... I didn't think that he would do that to me..." I said as a tear escaped from my eye. Wendy saw it and immediately hugged me. I didn't notice Ten go up to me and patted my back.

"Don't worry, Y/N... Jungwoo will be fine. He'll be sane again. Ten said as he was comforting me. Wendy left the classroom because she was busy doing student council stuff. I hugged him. Ten was shocked at first, but he hugged me back.

・❥・ Ten ・❥・

I smirked. The plan worked. Jungwoo is gone. Now, we'll have Y/N to ourselves. No one in the way.

"Let's go to the cafeteria. The others are waiting there." I said as I grabbed Y/N's hand. We ran outside the classroom and towards the cafeteria. Every student we passed looked at us with weird expressions. I glared at them, which made them not look.

We ran and ran until we reached the cafeteria, which was packed with students from different levels. I made our way towards our table, with Y/N's hand still held.

"Oh, you two are here! Perfect! Y/N, here. We bought it for you." Yangyang said as he gave Y/N a tray containing some brownies, dumplings, and two banana milk.

"Thanks..." Y/N lowly said as he grabbed the banana milk and brownie. He started eating it in silence, while we talk.

・❥・ ??? ・❥・

Finally! After three days of being trapped inside those psychos' houses, I'm free! I looked at the other's dead bodies. I feel bad for them. I went to my house and stayed there. Yes, I didn't die from them. I pretended that I died to avoid suspicion. The others are dead.

I removed my clothes and went into the shower. I turned on the shower as I felt the warm water going. After 5 minutes, I went back outside with a towel around my waist. I dressed up in a black shirt, black sweatpants, and a black hoodie.

"I need to warn Y/N about those boys! He must distance himself from them!"

You all got NO JAMS!
Hehe~