(✓) 18.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Dong Sicheng/Winwin ・❥・

"Baby, stay inside of your room, now." Kun sternly said as Y/N grabbed all the cards that were on the ground and placed them inside the container. After placing them in the container, he ran towards his room.

"What do we do? We're caught!" Lucas said while his legs were trembling. Kun just sighed as he opened the door. The police saw it as some of them held their guns out. I looked out the window and saw Taeyong and his friends, smirking. Sigh, I knew this day will come.

FLASHBACK

"Speak. Why did you hurt our babyboy?" I heard Jaehyun say. Both Yangyang and I were currently inside their house. Why you may ask? Well, Yangyang, Jaehyun, Yuta, and I are group mates on the project in English. We wandered around the house until we reached their room, where we heard screams from inside. Curiosity got the best of us, so we leaned our ears on the door, listening to what was happening inside.

"W-We were f-f-forced to d-do so!" I heard Mark say as we heard a 'BANG!' inside. Both Yangyang and I looked at each other. Then, we continued to listen to them.

"Who forced you, hmm?" I heard Taeil ask as we heard whimpers of Jaemin, Jisung, Chenle, Renjun, Jeno, and Haechan.

"B-Baekhyun... He f-forced us... H-H-He wants S-Seulgi..." We heard Renjun say as we heard someone walking. It wasn't Haechan and his friends, it was probably Taeil and Jaehyun.

"So, that Baekhyun person hurted OUR babyboy? Tcch, how dare he?!" Jaehyun shouted as we heard another gunshot. We heard screams from Chenle and Renjun.

"I know you two have been listening to us," Taeil said as I looked at Yangyang in shock. 'How did he know we were behind the door?' I thought. Yangyang has the same face as I have, shock. We slowly went inside and saw Haechan, Mark, Jaemin, Jeno, and Jisung, dead. I looked over at Renjun and Chenle, who has man wounds and punches around their body. They were begging us to set them free.

"So, you two are friends with that stupid friend of ours, Kun. Don't worry, soon enough, you'll be caught red-handed." Jaehyun said as both Jaehyun and Taeil hit Renjun and Chenle, then started laughing maniacally.

END OF FLASHBACK

We raised both hands as some policemen came up to us and handcuffed us. We heard running from inside. We looked back and saw Y/N, who was shocked to see us getting handcuffed.

"C-Can I talk t-t-to them?" Y/N asked as the policeman nodded. He went up to us and hugged us all. He was crying uncontrollably.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll be right back. Starting today until we went back, the mansion is yours. Your friends can come over here. Yeonjun will drive you every day to school and finally, I'll send someone to protect you, okay, baby?" Xiaojun said as we all kissed him before we were taken to a white van, which I know leads to the asylum. I saw Doyoung walk toward us, with a smirk on his face.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of him. We'll kill you guys, his friends, and that stupid Wendy, who keeps on saying what on earth is happening." Doyoung whispered as I tried to escape, but failed several times. Doyoung chuckled darkly as he went back.

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Don't worry, Y/N, we'll be at your side forever." I heard Johnny say. I sob on Johnny's chest, while he comforts me. Why? I just met them and how kind they were, and now, they were taken to the mental asylum... Why?

"I'll take care from here, boys," Yeonjun said as I went up to him and hugged him. The boys bid goodbye as they left the mansion. When they were out of the area, Yeonjun pressed a button on the car keys and removed the illusion of the mansion. I looked at the house and saw that it was a different one from before.

"Come. Let's go back inside." Yeonjun said as I slowly nodded. I didn't notice how he flashed an evil smile at me. We went inside and went towards my room.

THE END

Or is it?

And that is the final chapter of Love Talk! I hope you liked it! Don't worry, I'll create a book two. This time, I'll try to make all chapters over 1000 words. Till the next book, dearest readers!