(✓) 10.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Qian Kun ・❥・

"Babyboy, I can't wait for you to be ours," I said as I thought of him being trapped inside our house, screaming for help. I smiled at the thought of it.

"Kun, we might have a problem..." Lucas said as he guided me towards the front of the house, where the five guys were surrounding the door.

"Someone escaped from our cellar..." Winwin said as both Ten and I went inside the house. We went downstairs, where the ugly bullies of our babyboy were. We went inside of the cellar and saw that one of them was missing.

"Fuck that Jeno boy! He faked us!" I shouted as I grabbed the knife from the last time and stabbed the dead body of Jaemin several times.

・❥・ Lee Jeno ・❥・

"I-I can e-e-explain, Y-Y/N..." I said as he looked at both Seulgi and me with an angry face.

"Well, for me, I escape through a hole I have bored every time Baekhyun goes away from the house. It was behind a painting he drew for me when it was my birthday." Seulgi said as she sighed. Y/N looked over to me, waiting for me to explain. Before I can explain, there was a knock on the door. Everyone, except Y/N, looked at both Seulgi and me. I grabbed Seulgi's hand and went inside the bathroom, locked it, and closed the window from the top of the sink.

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Oh, Kun, Ten! What are you doing here?" I asked as I looked at them. They were very angry from my observations.

"Oh, we're here to kill- Wait, visit our lovely friend, Jeno!" Ten said as I looked at him with a questioned face. What do you mean kill Jeno? I shrugged my shoulders as Yeri slammed the door in their faces.

"Don't let them in. They're looking for Jeno." Yeri said as I looked at her with annoyance. Why did she slammed the door on their faces?!

"Why? They're just visiting Jeno! I doubt something bad will happen." I said as I reopen the door, revealing no one there. I scratched my head. Did they leave instantly? I sighed in disappointment as I close back the door. I turned around and saw Kun and Ten's faces very near mine. My heart started fluttering.

"Thanks for letting us in, Y/N. I know Yeri and Irene won't let us." Kun said as I looked over where Irene and Yeri were, they just shook their heads. I rolled my eyes as I assisted them toward Yeri's bedroom, where Jeno and Seulgi were. I went inside and saw no one there.

"Wait, I thought they were here a minute ago!" I said as I went towards the bathroom, which wasn't closed at first. I tried to open it, but it wasn't opening.

"Let us try it. Oh, and Xiaojun said that he wants to walk you around the neighborhood." Ten said as I nodded and went downstairs. I went to look for Xiaojun in the house. After searching, I saw him in the living room, talking to Yeri and Hendery.

"Oh, Y/N! Let's take a stroll, shall we?" Xiaojun said as I smiled and then nodded. He stood up and walked outside. I bid goodbye to everyone as I followed Xiaojun, not knowing what will happen.

・❥・ Ten ・❥・

"OPEN THIS DOOR, YOU FUCKING EYE-SMILE PERSON!" I shouted as Jeno didn't open it. We were getting irritated. You will regret faking us, Lee Jeno. Kun kicked the door, which fell immediately. We went inside and saw Jeno in the shower room.

"Got ya~," Kun said as he brought out his baby, the chainsaw. Don't ask questions about how can he fit that, okay? He went over to the trembling Jeno and started cutting him. Blood splattered all over the bathroom, which was perfect.

"Aww, Jeno. Why did you melt? We were having fun!" I innocently said as Kun left the chainsaw. We went downstairs and saw Hendery, Lucas, and Yangyang cleaning the living room. I saw Yeri and Irene's bodies. They were almost unidentifiable because of the acid Hendery poured at them. We removed our clothes and replaced them with new ones. We created a fire so we can throw away our clothes, which we did.

・❥・ Kang Seulgi ・❥・

Jeno let me escape. I can't believe they didn't see me. I carefully walked away from Kun and his friends. Where can I go now? I thought for a second before an idea popped into my head. I know it's a risk, but it'll be worth it.

"Baekhyun, I'm coming back to you."