(✓) 9.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Kim Yerim ・❥・

"Calm down, calm down. What are you saying? Dead? Boys? Y/N?" I said as I talk to Jeno, who was trembling. Am I hearing this right? The seven new students are obsessed with Y/N?!

"Yes, believe me, Yeri~noona! They killed Haechan, Mark, Jaemin & Renjun in front of me! They let Jisung and Chenle free, but I know they killed them!" Jeno said as he sat on my bed, frustrated. I grabbed my phone and dialed Irene.

"Yes, Yeri? What do you want?" Irene asked.

"Can you come here? I need help with something." I said as she ended the call. I paced back and forth, waiting for Irene to come. A knock was heard on the door, meaning someone was there. I went downstairs and peeked through the eyehole. I saw Irene outside, tapping her right foot against the ground. I opened it and Irene immediately went inside.

"What seems to be the problem, Yeri?" Irene asked as I assisted her upstairs. We went inside our bedroom. Irene's mouth was hung when she saw Jeno inside, alive and going.

"Jeno, what happened to you?! Wendy said that you died!" Irene said as she went up to him and observed if he has bruises, cuts, stabs o scratches.

"T-They killed t-t-them..." Jeno said with fear. Irene looked at me sternly. I was confused.

"They're back."

・❥・ Kang Seulgi ・❥・

"Baekhyun, where are you going at this hour?" I asked Baekhyun. He was dressed up in a grey shirt and pants. He also has a hoodie with him.

"Nowhere. Now, don't escape while I am gone, or else, say goodbye to your family." Baekhyun sternly said as he locked every window and door in our house. I just nodded slightly as he kissed my cheek. He went out of the house, locking the front door. I wait for his car to get a distance from the house. I have to escape now!

After I saw Baekhyun's car go away, I instantly packed my clothes. I went towards the painting he painted me and went inside it. I bored this hole whilst he was away. Now, it was complete. I crawled inside and place back everything in its original position. I crawled and crawled until I saw the outside. When I was outside, I jumped down and ran towards Yeri's house because he doesn't know that place.

・❥・ Lee Jeno ・❥・

"They were torturing us, for bullying their 'babyboy', which is Y/N... They started using a scalpel, a blow torch, and a knife..." I said as Yeri looked at me with shock. Irene, in the meanwhile, was looking at me with anger. Then, we heard a knock on the door. I was about to stand up when Yeri stopped me.

"Stay here. We don't want you to be noticed by people. They know you're dead." Yeri said as I just nodded. She went down as Irene stayed with me. I lay down on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Jeno, are you okay?" Irene asked as I slightly shook my head.

"Jeno?!" I heard someone shout. We looked at the door and saw Seulgi standing there with a bag.

"Seulgi, why did you escape Baekhyun?! You know that he'll be mad when he doesn't see you in his house?!" I said as both Yeri and Irene's attention was on me.

"How did you know, Jeno..." Yeri asked as I just sighed.

"We made a deal with Baekhyun that we bully Y/N so he wouldn't get close to Seulgi, but it was the other way around. Seulgi was the one who always initiates the talks and has feelings for him." I said as I looked down, remembering those memories.

"You did that, just for Baekhyun? Why did you do that, Jeno?!" Irene shouted as I started crying.

"He said that he'll kill everyone, including me if we didn't do it," I said as I heard Yeri's phone ding. She went to it and grabbed it.

"What does it say, Yeri?" Seulgi asked as Yeri faced us with a horrified face.

"Y/N's coming here and she's near my house now." She said as we heard three light knocks on the door.

"Oh no, he'll see Jeno and Seulgi here," Irene said as Yeri hurriedly went downstairs. Seulgi and I went inside the closet and hid there, while Irene helps us to close the closet.

"Oh, Irene, what are you doing here? I thought you were in Japan for a while?" Y/N asked as both Seulgi and I held our breaths. I could hear his footsteps going closer to the closet.

"This closet is broken, Cuz! Yeri needs to repair this!" Irene lied. Well, it didn't stop Y/N since we heard him twist the knobs. He opened it, which made both of us fall to the ground.

"Jeno? Seulgi? What are you two doing here?" Y/N said as she looked at us with a questioning face.

"Shit."