(✓) 12.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

TIME SKIP

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

"Guys, bad news again. Yeri, Irene, Seulgi, and Jeno are dead!" Wendy announced as the class was shocked to hear Jeno's name getting mentioned.

"Wait, Jeno's alive? He didn't die?" I heard Jaehyun say. Wendy nodded as she went inside and sat on her seat. I looked outside once again, staring into nothingness and thinking.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a minute?" I went back to reality when Yangyang asked. I nodded as I continued looking outside.

"I'm scared, Y/N. What if I'm next? What if I die when I'm on my way to school? What if-" Yangyang said but I stopped him. I looked him eye to eye with a smile.

"Don't worry, Yangyang. You'll not die. You have your friends around you. You guys protect each other, right?" I said as Yangyang slowly nodded. He smiled as he hugged me. I hugged him back, not noticing the evil smirk on his face. The bell rang, meaning school ended. The principal decided to shorten classes and not cancel them, since we still need to learn. I packed my things up and went out of the classroom.

I walked back home, alone. Yangyang and his friends said that they'll be at the arcade playing games. After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at my home. I went up to the door and noticed that it was unlocked. I gulped. What if a robber was inside and stole my things?! I went to the garage and grabbed a mallet, just in case there was a robber inside. I quietly went inside, not wanting the attention of whoever was inside the house. I saw a figure in the kitchen, searching for something. I slowly walked towards the kitchen with the mallet. The figure didn't look back, meaning that he wouldn't notice me going toward them. I was about to smash the mallet on the person's head when the person looked back. I was shocked to see him inside my house.

"Yah, Xiaojun! What are you doing inside my house?!" I shouted as he just smiled awkwardly.

"Well, I thought I could cook for you today!" Xiaojun said as I just smiled. I hugged him while placing my head on his shoulder. Xiaojun was shocked for a second but returned the hug I gave after. I was falling for the seven of them. They're friendly, helpful, loyal, kind, and most important, good.

"I'll be in the bedroom. Just call me when the food's ready." I said as Xiaojun nodded. I smiled and went upstairs and saw that my bedroom was completely changed. I was shocked. The bedroom before was super messy because I don't have time to clean it. I walked inside and saw everything organized. The floor wasn't full of dust, the books I owned are placed neatly on the bedside table, the beddings and blanket are new and neat, the mini working area I have was cleaned and the ceiling was cleaned. I immediately lay down on the bed. It was super comfy!

"I hope you liked the little makeover I did to your bedroom." I looked around my bedroom for the voice but failed. I looked at the doorway and saw Lucas standing there, leaning on the wall.

"I loved it, thanks, Lucas!" I said as I showed him a smile. He sat beside me and pecked my lips. This made my heart skip several beats and flutter. I blushed in embarrassment as I looked at Lucas.

"W-W-Why d-did you p-peck my l-lips...?" I stuttered while talking, making me blush in embarrassment more.

"No reason. You liked it though, it shows!" Lucas teased as I playfully punched his arm. He reacted as if the punch was powerful. I just giggled as Lucas showed a small smile.

"How did you two get in here?" I asked as that question made Lucas sweat in nervousness. He looked around, avoiding eye contact with me.

"W-Well, you told us that there was a spare key inside the toolbox in the garage, right!" Lucas nervously said as I thought about it. 'When did I tell them about the ket inside the toolbox?' I thought. That's when I remembered.

FLASHBACK

"Y/N, let me help you carry those games!" Winwin said as I lent him the games on my arm. I went back inside and grabbed all of the games from the dining table. I also grabbed my blanket and stuffed bunny from the couch.

"Here are the other games," I said as Hendery grabbed the games from my hand, leaving me with my blanket and a stuffed bunny. I had a room in Jungwoo's house since I was always there. His family extended the house a little bit for the building of my room.

"By the way, if you want to go back inside to grab more games, the spare key is inside the toolbox in the garage," I said as the seven guys nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK

I looked over at Lucas, who was smiling creepily at me. I snapped my fingers, making Lucas go back to reality. He smiled awkwardly as I lied down on my bed and dozed off to sleep. I didn't notice the seven guys right in front of me, staring at me with playful eyes.