(✓) 17.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

Finally, a two-day rest! I woke up and stretched my arms. I tried to get up, but several hands were stopping me. I looked at my bed and saw the seven boys sleeping quietly. I chuckled at them as I slowly grabbed my phone from the bedside table. When I grabbed it, I opened the Camera and started taking pictures of the seven boys. They were cute when they were sleeping. I chuckled at the pictures as I slowly stood up, not wanting the boys to wake up. After many tries, I managed to get out of bed without the seven boys waking up. Lucas was about to wake up when I placed my feet on the floor, but luckily, he didn't wake up.

I wore my bunny slippers and went downstairs and went to the kitchen and cooked them food. I rarely cook food at my home, since Jungwoo always let me eat inside their house. I created the typical breakfast food you would see, such as bacon and eggs, meatloaf, fried rice, etc.

I also created drinks for them custom-tailored to their liking. After I finished making them, I started placing them at the dining table, one by one. After three minutes, the table was set, and it was just in time. The seven guys started to shout, which was an unusual way to wake up. One by one, they went downstairs. I sat down while I looked at Winwin, who was the first one downstairs. He was shocked to see the food. Then came Hendery, Kun, Xiaojun, Ten, Yangyang, and lastly, Lucas. Their mouths were hung open. I just chuckled as they sat down in their respective chairs.

"Wow, who made this wonderful breakfast that God Jihyo has bestowed upon us?" Ten said as I just giggled, making the attention of the seven guys look at me. I looked down and started blushing in embarrassment as I slowly nodded. They smiled as they went up to me and started to hug me.

"Thanks, baby. You're boyfriend material. We're grateful to have you." Hendery said as I shed a tear. I was touched by their words. I looked back at them as I wipe my tear. I smiled as they went back to their chairs and started eating. They were amazed by my cooking skills(Not really me in real life, since I don't know how to cook-).

Breakfast passed as we were hanging out in the living room, watching some music on the television. Xiaojun was resting his head on my lap, while Ten and Yangyang were cleaning the house. Winwin was inside Lucas' room while doing something. No! Not that, dear readers! They were reading a book, called Since The First Day We Met(Not a book, I just made up the name. If this is a real book, then I'm sorry!). Hendery was busy washing the dishes. We were watching television until Xiaojun thought of an idea.

"Babyboy, what if we play Uno? Will our friendship be broken?" Xiaojun asked as I swiftly nodded. Of course, Uno destroys friendships and trust. When I played that game with Jungwoo and my other friends, Taehyun, Joy, and Kai, both Kai and Taehyun's friendship were broken because of Kai's cards. He has two flipping plus four cards. I chuckled at the thought as Xiaojun went towards the television and grabbed something from under it.

"GUYS! WE'RE PLAYING UNO! THE GAME THAT BREAKS FRIENDSHIPS!" Xiaojun shouted as everyone in the house practically ran downstairs and sat down. I giggled at how fast they were. Xiaojun grabbed the Uno cards and shuffled them. After shuffling, he gave each one of us seven cards. The rules we're playing are the 7 and 0 rule and the endless card rule. If you guys don't play Uno, I'll explain. The 7 rule was if someone places down a number 7, he or she gets to change his deck with other players' decks. 0 rule was when someone places down a 0, everyone's decks will rotate in the direction it was going. The endless card rule is a rule that you draw cards until you get the right color/number.

TIME SKIP

"It's only me and you now, Ten," I said as it was getting intense. Xiaojun was the first one to lose, the second was Hendery, Winwin was third, the fourth one gone was Lucas, the fifth is Kun and Yangyang was the last one, leaving us two.

"I'm sorry, Ten. I have to do this..." I said as I place down my plus four cards, making Ten draw four cards. Since his turn was canceled because of the drawing, it was my turn again. I placed down another plus four, making it a solid win for me. Ten pouted as he dropped the cards. Everyone, except him, chuckled at him before the doorbell rang. I went up to the window and saw the police force, Taeyong, and his friends outside.

"Oh no... The police are here..."

Next is the final chapter!