(✓) 14.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ NO ONE ・❥・

Y/N woke up and saw that he was late for classes. He immediately went inside the bathroom and took a bath. After taking a bath, he dresses up in a white tee and a pink hoodie for the tops and some jogger pants as bottoms. He grabbed his backpack from his chair and went outside. He wore his white shoes and was about to go out when Kun and Ten were blocking the door.

"Y/N, is it okay if we walk you to school?" Ten asked as the boy nodded. He grabbed his glasses inside his bag and wears them before going outside.

"You wear glasses, Y/N?" Kun asked as Y/N nodded. He started wearing glasses since the first year of college. That's one of the reasons why Haechan and his friends bully him. It's because of the glasses, which made him look like a nerd(not real, just wanted to make this up!).

"I always wore contacts when I always go outside. I rarely use this when I go outside. I only use this when I am at home." Y/N explained as they arrived at school. They went inside and walked all the way towards their classroom.

"Oh, wait! I forgot something inside my locker!" Y/N said as he let Kun and Ten go to the classroom. He ran back towards his locker, which was quite far from his assigned classroom. He opened his locker and grabbed his cleaner for his glasses. When he closed his locker, he saw Wendy all bloody and weak.

"Wendy? What happened to you?" Y/N asked as Wendy slung her arm on Y/N.

"I-I'll tell y-y-you... B-Bring me t-t-to the c-clinic." Wendy weakly said as Y/N walked towards the clinic where the doctor, Chanyeol, was located. When they were inside the clinic, he placed Wendy on the bed and let her lie down.

"What happened to her, Y/N?" Chanyeol said as he grabbed his stethoscope and checked her heartbeat.

"Kun and his friends... They stabbed me... Inside my garden..." Wendy said as Chanyeol retreated the stethoscope. He went towards the stock room and grabbed some bandages and iodine-povidone.

"I knew they would do this to you, Wendy," Chanyeol said as he treated Wendy's wounds. Y/N was confused. What does Doctor Chanyeol mean by they would do this to you? Y/N thought as he observed the weak Wendy.

"I know it's all a blur to you, Y/N, but run away while you can. Kun and his friends are psychos. They want you and they would kill everyone in their path. They already killed my brother because he was very irritating..." Chanyeol said as this made Y/N's mouth open. So all of the deaths, Jungwoo being crazy, is done by them?! I can't believe it! Y/N said as he clenched his fists. He can't believe his friends were the ones behind the murders!

・❥・ Wong Kunhang/Hendery ・❥・

"Wait, where's Y/N? I thought you two walked them here?" Winwin asked as Kun and Ten sat down beside Lucas and me.

"He ran back towards his locker. He forgot something he said." Ten explained as we nodded. The door swung open and it reveal Y/N with a sad face. Instead of sitting with us, he sat beside Jaehyun and Taeyong. We were confused because why didn't he sit beside Lucas? I stood up and went over to where he is. I sat down in front of him and looked at him.

"Y/N, why are you sad? Also, why aren't you seating beside Lucas?" I asked as I saw how Y/N hesitated.

"W-Well... I just t-thought of something... To your s-second question, the teacher placed me here i-instead..." Y/N said as I just nodded. The bell rang, meaning it was class time. The professor came in and started teaching

TIME SKIP

・❥・ Lee Y/N・❥・

I avoided Kun and his friends like Doctor Chanyeol said. He said to avoid them as much as possible and walk with friends when going home. I stood up from my chair and grabbed my money from the bag.

"Can I join you guys this break time?" I said as Taeyong and his friends were confused at first but later gave in. I grabbed Jaehyun's hand, since he's was the closest, and ran outside the classroom. His friends followed him and ran towards where we are going. I lead him toward the clinic, where Chanyeol and Wendy were located. When we entered, Jaehyun's mouth was hung open. He saw Wendy all injured.

"Taeyong, close all the windows. Put curtains in front of it. Kun and his friends might be stalking us." Chanyeol stood up and went towards the rest of Jaehyun's friends. They nodded as they went and closed all the windows and covered each one of them with curtains. Chanyeol sat down beside Wendy while Jaehyun and I sat in front of Wendy.

"Taeyong and his friends, can you make sure that Y/N is always with you 24/7? Kun and his friends are planning on kidnapping him." Chanyeol said as quietly as possible since he didn't want them to hear about his plan.

"How about me, Chanyeol? They would go for me since I survived. I also saw everything they have done." Wendy quietly said as Chanyeol thought of another plan. They can't risk Wendy's life too, since she's a witness.

"I'll call my friends to make sure that you two are protected," Chanyeol said as he stood up from his position and went up to his desk, where his phone was located. But before he could reach his phone, a gunshot was heard. We looked over at Chanyeol and saw that his right arm was bleeding super badly.

"Grab my phone and call Suho!" Chanyeol instructed as Yuta grabbed his phone. He searched for Suho's contact. After found it, he dialed it. After one dial, he answered. Yuta lowered the phone where Chanyeol was.

"Suho, I need you guys to protect Y/N and Wendy. They're in grave danger. Y/N is going to be kidnapped by Kun and his friends while Wendy might be killed by them!" Chanyeol said as Suho ended the call. Johnny took a peek from the window that was on the door and saw Hendery, Xiaojun, and Yangyang walking towards them with knives.

"Yangyang, Xiaojun, and Hendery are coming here, Chanyeol!" Johnny shouted as Chanyeol pointed towards the medicine closet.

"Go in there. There is a secret passage that leads outside the school. Hurry, you guys don't have much time left!" Chanyeol said as Taeil and Doyoung carried Wendy. I pushed the medicine closet beside and saw that there was a passageway. Taeyong was the first one in, next were Taeil, Doyoung, and Wendy, I was third, Jaehyun was fourth, and Johnny was last. Johnny pushed back the medicine closet to avoid them from catching us.