(✓) 16.

╭─────╮
Revised and Checked <3
╰─────╯

・❥・ Lee Y/N ・❥・

I went downstairs and saw that the seven boys were already there. They were exchanging glares at each other. I just looked at them with confusion as I sat down, not near anyone of the boys.

"Let's eat?" I said as I started eating. I kept on glancing at the seven guys, who were busy, once again, glaring at each other. I just sighed as I continued to eat. It was something delicious. I think it's called soufflés. Whatever the name is, I love it. After eating, I went to the kitchen and placed my plate in the sink. I looked back at the dining area and saw that they were still glaring. I mentally sighed as I washed the plates since the seven guys were busy glaring at each other...

"Oh, Y/N! Let me wash your dish! I'm the dishwasher for the day!" I heard Kun say. I looked back and saw him smiling innocently.

"Nah, It's okay. I can do it." I said and continued to wash, but Kun carried me toward my bedroom. He placed me on the bed as he smiled.

"Baby, it's my job to wash today. You just have to sit here and relax." Kun said. I was about to protest but Kun went out of the door and gently closed it. I sighed as I lie down on my bed and stare at the ceiling, which was decorated with many glow-in-the-dark stars. I didn't notice how the door was opened by Ten. I was just shocked when he lay down beside me.

"Woah, baby. Don't be afraid! It's me!" Ten said as I calmed down. I looked at him deeply while he looks at me too. Then, we started making out(Oof). Both Ten and I were kissing each other deeply. That is until someone opened the door(Let's keep this a safe show). We both looked at the door, revealing Lucas.

"We're going to school now. Would you two join us?" Lucas asked as both Ten and I blushed in embarrassment. I heard Lucas scoff as closed the doors. I grabbed my towel from the wardrobe and went into the bathroom.

"Baby, would you like me to join you?" Ten said as he smirked. I playfully hit his arm as I giggled. He dramatically rubs his arm where I hit him. We both giggled as I went into the bathroom and took a bath. After five minutes, I went out of the bathroom in a towel. Ten smirked when he saw me half-naked. I quietly ran towards the wardrobe. I felt embarrassed now Ten saw me half-naked. I grabbed my school uniform and dressed in it. I saw Ten grab my towel from the wardrobe and went inside the bathroom. I sighed as I grab a hoodie from the wardrobe. It was very cold today since it was already rainy season. I grabbed my bag from the chair and an umbrella from the rack beside the writing desk. I went out of the bedroom and saw everyone, waiting for us.

"Y/N, you go in first. We'll wait for Ten." Yangyang said as I went inside the passenger seat. Wow, their car is huge! They also have their driver in here.

"Hello! What is your name? Mine's Lee Y/N!" I said as I stuck out my hand. The driver smiled as he grabbed it and shook it.

"My name's Choi Yeonjun. Nice to meet you!" The boy said as he smiled. OwO. His smile is cute! I heard the door open. I looked back and saw the seven guys getting in. Ten was at the window, Yangyang at the center, and Hendery at the other window. At the back were Kun sitting on Xiaojun's lap, Winwin and Lucas. Yeonjun started driving towards the school. I looked outside and saw endless trees. I just sighed as I grabbed my earphones, plugged them into my phone, and started blasting music. After a couple of minutes, Houses started to appear.

TIME SKIP

We arrived at school. Everyone, including Yeonjun, went down the car. I looked over at Yeonjun as he was wearing his glasses(You know the Run Away era? Yes, that's what I imagined him to be, sorry!). Wait, he's still studying?

"Xiaojun, is Yeonjun still studying?" I asked Xiaojun as he nodded slowly. I held his hand and ran past the crowd of students. We ran and ran until we reached the classroom. Taeyong and his friends were fully healed now. I smiled at them as I let Xiaojun sit beside me.

"We left the others behind, Y/N!" Xiaojun stated as I just chuckled. I looked outside the window and saw all seven of them, pouting like babies. I chuckled at them as I look at Xiaojun, who was still smiling.

"Here, Xiaojun! A gift for you! I bought this three months ago. I was supposed to give this to my crush, but he rejected it. So, I decided to give all of you guys this!" I said as I gave him a scarf. He smiled as he hugged me tightly. I smiled as I hugged him back. I looked over at where Taeyong and his friends were and saw that they were glaring at both of us. I just looked at them with a questioning face. Xiaojun broke the hug as the door opened, revealing Xiaojun's six friends.

"If you'll ask where Yeonjun was, he's in the classroom downstairs," Winwin said as they sat down. The teacher came in and started the lesson. During the lesson, I didn't notice the intense stares of Taeyong and his friends.

・❥・ Xiao Dejun ・❥・

I looked over at where Taeyong and his friends are. I saw them giving intense glares at Y/N. I know they're going to do something bad to him. I just sighed as I looked back at the board.

Time Skip to the End of School~

・❥・ Choi Yeonjun ・❥・

"Soobin, Yves, Chuu, I'll get going now. Kun and his friends are probably waiting for me!" I said as they bid goodbye to me. I grabbed my bag and went outside. I walked outside and went towards where the car was. I went inside and waited for the guys to come. I opened my phone and started scrolling through my pictures of ??? and ???. I missed their ways. Their ways of torturing people. Their ways of killing people. I tried to move on, which is very successful. But now, I feel it again. The want of killing people for the person. Y/N to be exact. I chuckled at the thought as I heard a knock on the window. I saw Y/N and the others outside. I opened the door and everyone went in. Y/N was still beside me, which made me want to kill these boys. I just mentally sighed as I started driving back.

Two more chapters before the end! Everyone is now revealing their true colors!