• t w o

once i arrive at school two people come crashing into me

once i arrive at school two people come crashing into me. i'm not surprised when i notice it's nailah and leah.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU~~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YO-"  leah starts to scream sing but nailah cuts her off.

"stop screaming!"

i just chuckle at my two crazy best friends as they soon both interlock one of their arms into mine.

as we walk into school leah asks me a question.

"what color is your mark?"

"yellow"

she smiles but smiles even more when she sees her soulmate.

"happy birthday!" johnny greets me then kisses his soulmate.

leah unlocks her arm from mine and puts her arm around his.

"awwww." i coo at the sight in front of me.

leah chuckles as johnny leaves a kiss at the side of her head.

once we enter the building we see the one and only mark lee running towards us.

"happy birthday jaylani!!" he says and wraps his arms around me.

that's mark for you. the most crackheaded and stupid person you will ever meet.

"thank you mark!"

he pulls away and then they all drag me to a nearby classroom.

they sit me down at a desk and nailah pulls something out of her backpack.

its a bright yellow bag.

she hands it to me and they all have big smiles on their faces. "this is from all of us."

"open it!" leah says excitedly.

i pull off the bright yellow paper from the top of the bag and see a paper

i pull it out and read it.

we know one thing that will light up your life. it has been your biggest desire for such a long time. so we wanna make your birthday precious and take you to utopia.

i look at them in confusion until nailah's face tells me to look into the bag further.

i look down and see a envelope.

i open it to see a paper inside.

once i open it i scream.

it's a ateez concert ticket.