• n i n e

"can i see all of your hands?" the lady asks

we slowly put out or hands and i can see yunho's eyes drift over all of them but stop at mine.

he says something of what i can understand is "its her." in korean to the lady and she nods.

"you need to stay with us for a little bit." the woman says nicely to me and i panic.

"w-what?"

"your friends need to leave but you will see them later." she tells me and i panic even more.

they look at me then nod at the lady. the man leads them out of the room and quicky comes back in.

the lady says something to yunho and he pulls out his hands out of his comfy sweatshirt that might i say he looks mighty fine in.

once i see his hands i almost flip.

he has a yellow mark on his hand.

this isn't happening.

"can you see the mark?" the lady asks and i nod.

my hands start shaking and he takes notice.

"don't b-be nervous it's okay." he says in broken english and i suddenly feel better.

i slowly nod at his words.

"what is your name." he asks and i swear i'm gonna pass out.

"my n-name is jaylani kim."

"예쁜 (pretty)"

i don't know if i can contain myself anymore.

"when are you leaving la?" the lady asks.

"tomorrow." i tell her.

"can you stay in for one more day?"

"i have to ask my mom.." i trail off.

"can you call her." she more demands me than asks me.

i nod and pull my phone out of my pocket.

i call her quickly and put the phone to my ear.

"mom, i you need to talk to someone right now. it's very important." i tell her and before she can respond i give the phone to the manager/ translator.

she starts talking to my mother but i can't focus on the call.

i'm focusing on yunho. he is even more handsome up close, like sooooo handsome.

"you are very pretty." he says out of the blue.

"oh my god no."

he chuckles."yes. you are so very pretty."

i want to SCREECH.

MY BIAS IS CALLING ME PRETTY AND I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.

"and you are so very handsome." i reply and he just says a small "thank you" with a bright smile.

the lady comes back with a smile.

"your mother said you can stay. we will have to make further contact with your parents so we will be sending emails to them. this situation is very important so there is a high chance you will have to travel with the boys to korea and such. you will most likely have to sign a contract with kq for secrecy and everything like that."

this information is too much for me to handle.

i will be meeting the rest of the boys and traveling to korea to be with my soulmate who is my bias in my favorite kpop group.

just great.