• t w e n t y - e i g h t

i walk back into the room and see yunho laying down on the bed looking cute as ever

"what's your favorite movie??" he asks.

i get into bed with him. thank "parasite, tangled, and alice in wonderland."

"which alice in wonderland?"

"the tim burton one." i tell him and settle into his chest.

"i've never watched it."

"well its time you do!" i say and press the play button on the remote.

~time skip~

the movie comes to a end and i yawn.

"that was pretty good."

"pretty good? this movie is amazing.." i say sleepily as i put my back to his chest.

"i guess i just kinda wasn't paying attention much, i have something on my mind."  he tells me and puts his arm around my waist.

i turn around and face him. "what is it?"

"jay i like you so much, soulmates or not. whenever i am with you it feels like home. i love being with you and part of me wants to make it official. if you don't want to that's okay because i know with making it official comes with hate and backlash, i really don't want you to experience that."

"yunho i really don't care about what people have to say. i know it might sound cheesy but as long as i am with you i will be okay." i reply and put my head in his chest.

he rests his head on top of mine. "so will you be my girlfriend?"  

"of course i will yunho."

~time skip~

i wake up to wooyoung shaking me.

to every other person that would seem fun but not for me.

once i open my eyes he laughs.

"you look horrible when you first wake up!"

"get out." i hear yunho groan from behind me.

"nope luna told me to get you guys up for breakfast." he says and jumps on top of our bodies.

me and yunho both groan and he continues to laugh.

after a little while he gets up and leaves and even though i don't want to get up yunho convinces me with forehead kisses.

~time skip~

 "you look extremely happy for it being 9 am." luna says with quirked eyebrow as we walk down to the vans.

"because i am."

"and why is that?" she asks.

"yunho asked me to be his girlfriend last night." i say with a soft smile.

"oh my gosh i am so happy for you guys!!! you know i have to tell the boys right."

oh my gosh..

a/n: now this is where the drama is gonna start!! get ready loves ;)))