• f o r t y - o n e

"baby

"baby.." i hear yunho groan while he nudges me.

"hmm"

he nudges me harder, "your phone."

just then i realize my phone is ringing.

i slowly sit up and reach over to the side table to get my phone.

the bright screen practically blinds me but when i regain focus i see my mom is calling me and its 1 am.

"hello." i say groggily into the phone.

"i know you were sleeping but i have news."

"what is it?"

"me and your father are gonna renew our vows and we want you, yunho, and luna to be here."

"really?!! when is it?!"

"in a week!!"

"okay!!"

"i'll let you get back to sleep, i love you."

"i love you too."

we hang up and i lay back in bed.

"what was it?" yunho asks groggily.

"my parents are renewing their vows and they want us there."

"okay." he says between a yawn.

he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into his chest and we quickly fall back asleep.

~time skip~

"babe she can't be that bad, she's your cousin!!" yunho says to me as i pace around the kitchen.

"she is, she tries to steal every little thing i have!"

he walks up to me, "i am loyal to you and only you okay?"

"i know that but she's a little boyfriend stealing bitch." i grit through my teeth.

"she was the one who jaehyun cheated with.."

"yep."

"well fuck that's sad.."

~time skip~

its been about a month or two since i was last in california and i have missed it a lot.

for one, nailah and leah.

two, my parents.

and three, the dominos.

korea and america dominos are VERY different.

so here me and yunho were in the kitchen of my parents house at 3 am tiredly eating spaghetti my mom made 4 hours before we arrived.

"you are a fucking kpop idol eating microwaved spaghetti in your girlfriends parents house at 4 am." 

yunho chuckles and takes his last bite, "let's go to bed."

i nod and take our plates to quickly put them in the sink. when i'm done i quickly go run to the stairs to catch up with yunho who was already half way up them.

as quietly as possible we go to the guest room and flop on top of the bed.

"i love you so much, okay?"

i flip over to my side to make eye contact with him."babe i don't need reassurance."

"i know but i just wanna let you know that i will never be like him."

i nod and he grins softly, putting a finger underneath my chin and bringing my lips to his.

a/n: THIS CHAPTER IS A DISAPPOINTMENT BUT I PROMISE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE ALSO IM SORRY FOR NOT PUTTING OUT ANY CHAPTERS FOR LIKE 3 WEEKS SCHOOL IS SUCKY AND HAS BEEN TAKING UP ALL OF MY TIME

BUT HERES MY PICTURE FOR THIS CHAPTER :

THAT WAS FOR CULINARY AND I HATED IT SO MUCH