• t w e n t y - t w o

"girls what do you have planned today?" my mom asks leah and nailah

"your daughter hasn't gotten a dress yet so i was thinking we could get that and our nails done for tomorrow." leah says while taking a bite out of her pancakes.

"are you excited to graduate?" luna asks and we all nod happily.

i look to my side to see a empty plate and a happy yunho.

"did you even chew?!" luna says making me and my mother laugh.

yunho grabs his napkin and cleans his mouth then places it back on the table. "that was really good thank you."

my mother is so happy right now.

~time skip~

"this one is cute!" leah says to me while holding a cute yellow dress.

nailah smirks

nailah smirks."yunho will be drooling once you take off the cap and gown for the dinner and i think thats a good goal."

i take the dress from leah amd smile. "i'm buying this right now."

"i can't wait to see his face!!" leah squeals.

~time skip~

i come back home with a new set of nails and a dress that i can't wait for yunho to see me in.

i quickly run upstairs but almost screech when i see yunho in my room looking at all of my posters.

"yunho!!" i yell and drop my bag.

"jay am i your bias?" he asks with a smirk and i punch his shoulder.

"yes but why were you in here!!"

"your mom was saying how much you love us even before the whole soulmate stuff happened and was talking about all the merch you have in your room. i didn't believe it that much so she let me come up and see." he explains.

i'm gonna kill my mother.

i look down in embarrassment and he chuckles a little.

"don't be embarrassed. i just now know you will always support me through everything."

"of course, your songs slap." i tell him with a giggle.

"slap?" he questions.

"they are really good."

"ohhh thank you." he says cheekily.

"its getting near lunch time want to get something to eat??" i ask and he nods.

"chick-fil-a?"

"what is that?"

OH HELL NO!! I NEED TO GET CHICK-FIL-A IN THIS BOYS STOMACH RIGHT NOW!

"we are getting that right now."

a/n: I HAD THE BIGGEST WRITERS BLOCK FOR THIS CHAPTER FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON😭😭