• t h i r t y - t w o

"mr

"mr.kim just texted me saying the announcement is about to happen." luna says to me and yunho cuddling on the couch as she walks out of her room.

i sit up quickly, "really?!"

"yep."

my heart drops.

"i'm scared." i quietly mutter just loud enough so they can hear me.

as soon as those words come out of my mouth yunho sits up and wraps his arms around my waist from behind and puts his chin at the crook of my neck.

"don't be scared, its gonna be okay." luna says.

yunho tightens his grip around my waist, "they don't know who you are and they won't for a while okay, nothing will happen."

and right after he finishes i get a notification on my phone.

fuck.

i pick it up and its a notification from a ateez data account.

i don't even look at the actual post i go straight to the comments.

i know international atinys will be supportive but i am petrified to see what korean atinys have to say.

reading the international atinys comments make me happy.

"OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!!"

"YAYAYAYAYAY YUNHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!"

"I HOPE WE GET TO SEE THEM TOGETHER SOON!!"

but then i see a not so supportive comment.

"this could ruin his career. you should've kept quiet."

before i could even react yunho takes my phone out of my hands.

"don't look at them. how about we go to the dorm and hang out with the boys."

"sure."

we get off of the couch and i throw on some shoes.

"here take the car. i'm going on a date tonight, she is picking me up and dropping me off." luna says to us and throws me her keys.

luna and her soulmate's bond broke 3 years ago. she's been single ever since then.

"really?!" i ask excitedly.

"yep now go cause i need to get ready." she tells us and walks into her room.

~time skip~

"fuck you wooyoung!!" i yell at the one and only idiot of a man himself.

but before wooyoung can even respond yunho interrupts us.

"wooyoung don't you dare."

"ohhh shit you better stop cause yunho is gonna turn into the big bad boyfriend and beat you." yeosang says from across the room.

i smirk, "you are absolutely right."

"thats not fair!! she always wins arguments because you are always behind her ready to hit me if i say anything!!" wooyoung whines.

"okay fine i'm sorry wooyoung but mint chocolate chip is gross."

a/n: I DONT ACTUALLY THINK THAT OKAY

"you guys always argue over the stupidest things but it provides me entertainment so keep going." yeosang says with a smirk.

"yeosang!!" yunho yells.

"what it's funny!!"

a/n: do you guys like mint chocolate chip? the only correct answer is yes :)