• e l e v en

they gasp

they gasp. "holy fuck."

"i know."

"what is gonna happen?" leah asks.

"i have to stay here a extra day and sooner or later i have to go to korea to sign a contract with kq." i tell them.

"this is crazy." nailah says.

i lay back on the bed. "i don't know how to process this information at all. i met all of the boys today too and yunho called me pretty and i don't know what to do!"

leah lays down next to me. "how are you doing it?"

"i don't know." i sigh out.

"jaylani you should go take a shower and go to sleep. it's been a long day." nailah tells me.

i nod and sit up.

~time skip~

i feel a small push at my shoulder and i groan.

leah pushes even harder. "wake up jayy!!"

"what?"

"you have a visitor.." she trails off.

i raise my eyebrows and sit up to see a fully dressed nailah pacing around.

"jeong yunho is outside of that door."

"WHAT?!"

i quickly stumble out of bed and fix myself.

i open the hotel door and see him standing there with luna.

"oh my god jaylani you look rough." she says with a small chuckle, in a friendly way though.

"i know but why are you guys here?"

"well yunho was nice enough to invite you to hang out with the boys today so you can get to know each other better."

MA'AM WHAT?!

"uh i don't know if i can go i still wanna spend time with my friends before they leav-" i tell her but nailah cuts me off.

"we are already leaving." she says from behind me.

i turn around to see them with their suitcases.

they give me a quick hug and exit the room.

but before leah fully leaves she whispers in my ear. "go get your boy."

i look back at yunho and he has bed head meaning he just woke up and he has a bare face. he has a yellow sweatshirt on with sweatpants and he can not be anymore perfect.

"so is that a yes?" luna asks.

"sure let me just get ready."

"okay i'll send someone down to get you." she says then starts to walk away.

but yunho stays just a little longer to say a small "bye"

i close the door once he leaves and sigh.

thats my soulmate.

the cutest little bean i have ever seen in my whole entire life.