• f o r t y - f o u r

"bye baby i'll watch you on the show when your episodes comes out

"bye baby i'll watch you on the show when your episodes comes out. i promise." my mom says while squeezing me as tight as possible.

"i know mom but i have to go." i tell her.

she kisses my cheek then finally lets go.

with a small "bye" i walk away and head towards the rental where yunho is putting our suitcases in the trunk.

"jaylani!"

jesus christ when will this man fucking quit.

i walk faster but he catches my wrist from the side, "jaehyun no."

"jay please just listen." he pleads and tightens his grip.

but a hand quickly swats his away and gently pulls me back, "she said no."

jaehyun scoffs as yunho stands in front of me, "i'm not here to talk to you, get out of the way."

he tries to reach for me again but yunho pushes him back, "try and touch her again and i'll beat the shit out of you. leave now and never ever think about talking to my girlfriend again."

this is definitely not the right timing but fuck that was hot.

jaehyun backs up and walks off not in fear but in defeat.

me and yunho watch as he walks away.

"are you okay?" is the first thing he asks as soon as we see him turn the corner.

"i'm fine but-"

yunho cuts me off, "i'm sorry i never act like that but the audacity that kid has to even touch my fucking girlfriend."

"babe don't ever apologize for putting him in his place." i tell him with a smile and he nods in understanding.

"hey lovebirds get in the fucking car!! we gotta go!!"

~time skip~

as soon as we landed me and yunho fell asleep quickly then it was straight to filming for "connected by the universe".

lucky enough all we needed to do was wake up and be ourselves but with cameras everywhere.

the cameras turn on at 7 am right before we wake up and turn off at 1 am right when we fall asleep.

it's also great to know that yunho doesn't change for the cameras at all.

and i won't either.

so yunho wakes me up like usual when he has a free day, by jumping on my legs and patting my belly.

"wake up!!"

"mhm." i nod tiredly.

"i successfully made bacon for you!"