• f o u r

we finished our chick-fil-a quickly and i was ready to get my outfit prepared so i could get that out of the way

leah, nailah, and i enter h&m and soon enough my eyes landed on a pretty black corset type of top.

"leah, look how cute that is!" i tell her.

"i saw some olive green jeans over there. they would look good together."

i go over to the section where the jeans were and smile.

"it feels too dark for me. you know i like bright colors." i say.

"try it on and if you look like a bad bitch you are keeping it." nailah says from behind us.

"fine."

i get both the top and the pants in my size then walk to the dressing rooms with leah and nailah behind me.

the girls sit on the bench outside of the section and i quickly go in and change into the outfit.

i look in the mirror and grin.

i look like a bad bitch!

as soon as i leave the small dressing room leah gasps.

"you are buying that right now." she says while smiling from ear to ear.

~time skip~

the boys finally catch up with us after that successful shopping trip.

"hey have you seen anyone with a mark yet?" johnny asks.

i sigh. "i haven't."

"how did you not see someone with a mark. its bright yellow and it's friday, the busiest day at the mall!" mark says and i just shrug my shoulders.

he is right though.

how could i not find anyone with a mark.