• f o r t y - f i v e

our first episode for "connected by the universe" is about to air and i am excited

"babe, the boys are almost here to watch the episodes."

"all of them?" i ask.

he nods and a sudden rush of fear rushes over me.

"luna is on a date so that means i'm gonna be the only girl which means a mess." i explain.

"you aren't gonna be the only-" he starts to say but gets cut off by a knock on the apartment door.

he walks over to open it and all of the boys pile in, hongjoong, seonghwa, yeosang, san, mingi, and jongho all give me hugs as they walk into the house but with wooyoung being last i see him with a girl next to him.

"jay meet haewon, my soulmate."

i look at haewon in subtle shock but quickly do a slight bow and say hi very happily.

"guys lets go the episode is starting!!" yeosang calls from the couch.

me, wooyoung, haewon, and yunho all rush to the couch, yunho sitting next to me and haewon with wooyoung.

~time skip~

we all watch and laugh as the show goes on talking about our first time meeting, first kiss, my relationship with the other boys and everything of the sort.

as the 40 minute episode comes to a close my phone starts blowing up.

mingis left tiddie🙈✨

leah the puta😀👍🏼:
YOU AND YUNHO ARE SO CUTE PLS

me mum nai nai🥰✨:
LITERALLY ATINY TWITTER IS HAVING A BLAST WITH THIS
ESPECIALLY FROM HOW YOU MET
LMAOOOO

jaylani:
OH NO OMFGGGH

i quickly click onto twitter and see so many atiny stan accounts tweeting at me saying things ranging from saying how much they want yunho or how much they want me.

i mean i play for all teams but i already have the love of my life.

yeosang sighs, "i remember the first time you guys met. you guys were so shy, but now you guys are cringey."

"yeosang!!" yunho yells.

"am i wrong?!"

all the boys laugh as yunho playfully throws a pillow at yeosang.

we all hang out for a while until it becomes too late and everyone has to leave because of their busy schedule tomorrow, including yunho.

"i'll see you tomorrow okay?" i tell him in the doorway.

he nods and gives me a small kiss on my lips and right as i am about to shut the door i hear yeosang yell "see you guys are cringey!!"

i shut the door with a chuckle as i hear from behind the door yunho running down the hallway at yeosang in embarrassment.

the end.

a/n: i finally finished WTF THIS FEELS WEIRD AHHHSHSJDHJD

IF THIS ENDING DISAPPOINTED YOU PLS LET ME KNOW OKAY

okay but in all seriousness this book has changed my whole entire life on wattpad. this book is my BABY DUDE. if you like my work pls follow me because i have so many books coming. for right now though i will finish my san book wondering and on there i will let you guys vote as to which book will come after that ;)

i love you guys so much and thank you so so so much for reading this book!!

me and yunho say bye!! yunho also says read wondering ;)