• t h i r t y - s e v e n

jaylani

jaylani

we are about half way into the movie when luna comes bursting through the door.

"is everything okay??" yunho says between a yawn.

"no! i just had to stop having sex with the girl of my dreams because of you guys!!"

"luna why did you do that." i giggle.

her eyes widen then she walks to the side table where my phone is and hands it to me, "check twitter right now."

i grab my phone and quickly open up the app and the first thing i see is a big atiny account i follow talking about me.

WHAT THE FUCK.

i look up at luna in panic then look back at my phone and scroll through twitter just a little bit more to see a picture of me and yunho at our first date.

WHAT THE FUCK.

yunho looks over my shoulder, "what are we gonna do."

"i don't know!" luna yells while running her fingers through her hair.

lord if you are there, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME.

right on time i get a notification from my groupchat with the girls.

mingies left titte😌✨

my mother nai nai😜✨:
wtf is happening.

leah the puta😀🖕🏼:
please tell me you and yunho are okay

jaylani:
i am kinda freaking the fuck out right now.

"jay how are you doing, you have been way too quiet." luna says anxiously.

i look up from my phone, "i am slightly pissed, 100% scared, and hoping that lord is on my side FOR ONCE and lets me LIVE MY FUCKING LIFE!"

yunho rubs soft circles on my back while i go slowly insane.

luna sighs, "lets just go to sleep and see what happens tomorrow, okay?"

"okay." yunho says and lays back down.

how-

WHY IS HE SO CALM

luna walks out of the room with a sigh and i practically have to force myself to lay down.

"babe?"

"yes?"

he chuckles, "you're an atheist."

i fucking love my boyfriend but hate him at the same time.

~time skip~

because of everything that is happening luna said i should stay at the house while the boys have a full day of interviews and things like that.

not the best idea considering i am still panicking and i got my period today.

so i lay in bed watching banana fish but my phone dings and its a text from yunho.

loml🥺:
we have one more interview and then i will be there and i can give you all the cuddles you want

jaylani:
thank you🥺

loml🥺:
how are your cramps??

jaylani:
horrible :(

loml🥺:
i'm sorry baby
i'll be there in about a hour okay
i have to go now

jaylani:
okay
i love you ❤️

loml🥺:
i love you too❤️❤️

~time skip~

yunho

luna drops me off at the house and as soon as i walk in to the apartment i hear loud sobbing from jay's room.

"baby!!" i yell and run to the room.

just to see her sobbing at her laptop.

"baby what's wrong."

"h-he just d-died!! h-he's gone a-and eiji d-doesn't even k-know!!" she sobs even harder.

"awww my baby." i coo as i sit on the bed and open my arms to let her sob into my chest.

she practically throws herself in my arms and just sobs.

once i see her start to calm down i smile softly, "i got your favorite sweater from the dorm, some chocolate, and a heating pad."

"i love you so much." she says then starts to sob again.

oh no.

a/n: this chapter is a MESSSSSS