CHAPTER 1:My Boys

^^^^PICTURE OF IAN.... It best describes his character^^^^^^

*************
For as long as i could remember i was referred to as fat but i rather go by thick with a little bit of flab on my arms and my stomach. Anyway i didn't actually care what the people in school think i was pretty confident about myself, at least that's what I let everyone believe. I didn't care cause my family still loved me regardless and my four best friends loved me a lot and always made me feel comfortable with who i am.

My best friends all boys and i wound not have preferred it any other way. Eric and Ian who were my neighbours literally next door, we practically grew up together. They were twins but not the kind that looked alike they were complete opposites of each other, Ric was always sweet and calm but Iano, I decided to call him that cause Ian sounded so boring but Iano had a certain ring to it but he never let anyone else call that except of course me, he was cocky and never missed an opportunity to flirt. Brian we met him in kindergarten and he just fit right into our little group. Frank was a new student from Germany who moved to America cause his parents got a job here. He pronounced English words funny which made us crack up that's how he slowly became part of our family too.

I got up to school I usually walk to school its like a thirty minute walk and It made me feel like i exercise everyday I don't say that out loud though.

"Hey Tony over here"

Without even lifting my head up to see who called I immediately knew it was Iano he decided to call me Tony my full name is Victoria Martinez but he said Tony was more one of the boys as he put it I liked it though. When I got to where they were I said hello and they all took my hand and kissed it was their idea not mine they said they wanted to feel like a queen and queens always had their hands and I thought it was the most stupid thing they thought of but I liked it a lot. I turned my attention back to my phone and kept scrolling through instagram's explore page. Suddenly Frank took my phone and ran into the school's hallway and I got up trying to get to him while the rest laughed as I ran. i wasn't even close to frank when I tripped on something but when I raised my head to see Gwen laughing with her two friends. Ric quickly helped me up and asked if i was okay and pulled me aside just when i wanted to tear this bumblehead's ass up.

"okay look Gwen I don't care who the hell you think you are but if you try to act stupid around Victoria so help me God you will regret it and that's a promise i will keep" Iano said

I looked at Gwen who was clearly hurt since she has a crush on Iano for the longest but he pays her no mind. I could see the anger In her eyes as she walked off and the two bafoons followed her like lost puppies. Brian handed me my bag and I asked them to tell Frank I needed my phone after class.

I headed to class alone cause we rarely had class together i was brighter than all of them combined so I always helped them out studying for tests and what not. I got to class and sat in my usual sit somewhere near the back but the not the back. I sat alone not talking to anyone as I thought of how this was my last year and I would no longer have to deal with people like Gwen which gave me great comfort. I saw Blane come in but didn't go to his usual back seat instead he sat next to me he was attractive but i didn't like him anymore. I remember the time I developed a crush on him cause he defended me when i was being picked on and my boys weren't around but that was a long time ago in the fourth grade I think. I got over my crush when his friends picked on me but just watched, if anything he laughed a little bit. He was staring I could his glare on me which made me very uncomfortable.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Did I say I needed anything"

I rolled my eyes when the teacher got in I ignored his presence and listened to everything being said. when class was over he was still staring so I quickly packed up my stuff and got up and left among the first people leaving the class. I saw Frank talking to some girl I think she is new cause I had never seen her. I could tell he was flirting with her and this was the perfect opportunity to enact my revenge.

"Hey baby you said you would text me last after you left why didn't you?" by the time i was done saying that one sentence in the most seductive way I could think of she walked away looking all disgusted.

"Why would you do that Tony,she was an 8"

I rolled my eyes and told him to hand over my phone he did and ran after his 8.

When my last class was finished I went straight to the parking lot cause the boys and I always had a smoothie after school together then dropped me home as they went to do whatever they do on Mondays. I got home and had watched my favourite show FRIENDS.

I had my dinner went to my bedroom brushed up on my chemistry and went to bed.

**************************************