CHAPTER 25: Bake

"Baby"

Blane said trying to wake me up.

"Ten more minutes"

He laughed and said " your already late wake up"

I finally got up and went to take a shower. When i looked at the time i really was late. We slept till 12:30. I had to meet up with Gwen at 2.

I quickly got dressed in my ripped jeans and one of Blane's huge sweatshirts.

"I'm leaving now" i said.

"Text me when you get there." He said then he kissed me.

I was almost at the pastry shop it was already 15 minutes late.
When i got there i saw Gwen alone on the booth at the corner.

"Hey Gwen" i said as she stood up to give me a hug.

"Hey Victoria, my brother when to the bathroom he'll be out in a sec"

"It's okay. How is your mom doing?"

"She's okay i hope we took her to rehab"

"That's nice. My mom is coming back on Monday with Logan."

"Ooh so he finally decided to leave us huh?"

"I for one am totally against it i don't want him being apart of my life again"

"Victoria!"

I heard am all too familiar voice call i turned around and saw the very handsome Coda standing behind me.

"Coda hey" i got up and hugged him we hadn't talked since we meet I kind of missed him.

"Hey uhm why are you talking to my sister?" He said

"We go to the same school.. wait did you say sister?"

I was confused it had never occurred to me Coda could be Gwen's brother. I just stared at Coda when Gwen spoke.

"When i didn't know you too knew each other but Coda this is Our step sister, and Victoria your step brother" she said as she signalled between us.

"Small world huh" Coda said.

We sat down and talked amongst ourselves. I noticed they looked alike if your really studied their features.

"So why exactly were you selling Cotton candy you guys are like crazy rich" i said

"I had a lot of free time on my hands and i decided i can make my own money even though it's not much its mine and i get to meet pretty girl who like me for me just like you not cause I'm from a rich family."

" i guess it worked cause i definitely wouldn't have guessed your from a rich family."

We all laughed and continued to have small talk. Coda really didn't look rich he always this sexy unkept hair vibe and normal clothes no designers unlike Gwen who bought every new Louis Vuitton item that came out. Coda was simply humble and i liked that about him.

I had come to adapt to Gwen. I accepted who she was if she wanted to but every Versace it was her call cause she could afford it and it was who she was. But she was as nice as anyone can be when she isn't bullying you.

She did apologize for that and i accepted her apology.

We talked for a while longer then Coda said he had to leave and he was Gwen's ride so they left but Coda agreed to meet my boyfriend he would drop by in the week that followed.

I left soon after and went back to mansion i now saw as home. When i got home Blane was in the pool showing off his skills.

"Show off!" I shouted.

He still hadn't noticed me watching him until i shouted then he looked at me.
He got out of the pool and the water was dripping from his hair to his back and when he turned to face i couldn't control my eyes that decided to roam all over his torso to his V line leading to his manhood.

"Pervert" he said.

Then pulled my eyes from his amazing body and looked at his face.

"Am i not allowed to check out my boyfriend"

"I guess I can't blame you no one can resist staring at all this" he said placing his arms behind his head ehich made his abs much more visible.

"Yeah yeah the Great Blane Saint John cocky as always"

I said as i walked back in the house. I didn't blame Blane if i had his body i would probably show it off too.

His one of those Greek Gods people always speak of if they existed.

I went into the kitchen i wanted to bake while i was gathering the ingredients i needed i felt a pair of mascular arms wrap around my waist. He started kissing my neck. I turned around to face him and immediately our lips made contact.

I moaned but not loud he probably didn't hear it. He grabbed me and placed me on top of the counter but i had stop the make out session before i was actually unable to stop and i pushed him away.

He placed his forehead of mine while we caught our breathe. Then i got off the counter and i heard him groan.

"Want to help me bake?"

"I would love to but i really hate baking"

"I hope you also hate eating cake"

"Now those are two different things"

He said as he left the kitchen to go watch a game that was about to start.

I was in the kitchen for about 2 hours and when the cake was finally ready i cut two pieces and went into the living room.

We silently watched the tv as we ate the cake. I didn't fail to notice that Blane finished his fairly quick.

"This is thee best Cake I've ever eaten!"
He said.

"Too bad you don't know how to bake it yourself since you didn't help out"

"How about i help out next time?"

"Yeah okay"

We sat for a while and enjoyed each other's company. Then i took the plate and cleaned up in the kitchen. We were know in Blane's room.

"You can stay with me here if you want to?" He said suddenly.

"But my mom i missed her even though Logan is also coming i want to spend time with her!"

"It's okay but if it gets too much you don't hesitate to come over." He said.

His concern made my heart flutter a little. But what would Adam, his father, think if i just moved in.

So i decided i will look for a job. Even if i had to stay at Blane's place i would at least buy the groceries.

I would start looking for a job the next day. I listened to his soft breathing and i felt very relaxed and it was as if that is where i belonged in Blane's arms listening to his heartbeat. And i drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.