CHAPTER 42: Never been my mother

^^^^^^ A picture of Karen Williams^^^^

I was in the Cafeteria with Ian, Ric and Gwen.

"Where is Brian" i asked directed to no one in particular.

"He faked being sick and was sent home" Ian said

One of Brian's many talents he would make a brilliant actor if he wanted to he could do something and you wouldn't even doubt him cause it was always so believable. His love of Fashion over powered theater as he said.

"Ian your suit should be plain black" Gwen demanded.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm wearing gold and i want us to match plus black makes you look sexy" she said.

I fake gagged "SpongeBob would be sexier in a black suit than this Dumbass"
I said making Ric and i laugh loudly.

"Okay Gwen I'll wear a full black suit
Some people just can't accept how irresistible i am" he said looking directly at me with a glint of playfulness.

My phone buzzed

Meet me in the hallway of room 215. X Blane.

On my way. X Victoria

"Gotta go" i said immediately after reading the text.

"Your driving home with me yeah?" Gwen said.

"Yap"

We were going to her place for a sleepover so that we would do what we needed together morning then head to my place in the afternoon to get dressed for Prom.

The hallway was a little bit far form the cafeteria area , i got there in 5 minutes.

I saw Blane leaning on the wall and i walked towards him.

Immediately i got to him he dragged me into the room that was nearby.

He closed the door and pushed me against it placing his lips on mine. I was flustered at first but immediately regained my composure and kissed him back with equal amount of excitement.

He slowly lead me to the table and placed me on top. We separated for air bit he continued his assault on my neck i let my hand run through his hair as he sucked on one specific spot.

He was marking me but i didn't mind so let him. When he was satisfied with his work he kissed the spot and came back to my lips, when the door suddenly burst open making me pull away from Blane.

I looked at the boy in glasses holding a few books. When he noticed Blane he muttered a series of sorrys as he quickly left the room closing the door behind him.

I had forgotten how most kids in school in school weren't fond of Blane cause he usually was with the jocks or alone and not very approachable.

"You need to stop being so scary?" I said as he looked at me.

"It's not my fault?" He said with a shrug

"So threating to have a teacher fired for giving you an A and beating up a kid for saying something you didn't like and lets not forget your father literally...."

"Okay okay i get it but Mrs. Green graded my paper unfairly it was on point and the kid called Alex a fag how was i not to react?"

"Okay the kid did deserve it"  i said.

I was still on top of the table and he was holding my waist.

I wanted my prom night to be special and i know its so cliché but i wanted to sleep with Blane. He has never asked me about it he has always know i wasn't ready but now i think I am.