CHAPTER 44: Anywhere but home

Blane's Pov (from Friday after school when he left to go home)

I hated going back home to see Bella in my house. I dreaded going back to my house i felt like it was infested.

Everytime i saw her I kept on remembering what i did. One thing was on always on mind how could i do that to Vic. Saying the guilt was eating my inside would be an understatement.

I know i should tell her but i really don't want to loose her at least not while we atill have a week to graduation. I will tell her I'm just looking for the right moment. That's what everyone says. I know.

Vic and i haven't talked about us after graduation I haven't mentioned it and she hasn't too. It like we both don't want to talk or even think about it.

I got home and went in the house taking in a deep breath before opening the door.

I went straight to the refrigerator to get a cold drink. When i turned my mood turned more sour as i say her stand at the door way in a crop top and panties.

It was new mode of dressing saying it was too hot to cover up too much.

I walked past her and went to the living room and switched on the tv. I pressed on FRIENDS the series that Victoria loved and she would laugh alot watching i didn't find it as hilarious but it was interesting i especially liked Chandler and Phoebe, i don't have any specific reason as to why i liked those specific characters.

As i watched the series i felt Bella sit next to me in very close proximity. He moved her hand and brushed my hair with her fingers but i stayed focused on what i was doing as paying no mind to her antics.

"Why are you ignoring me Blaney bear?"

There she goes again with the stupid nick name that i oh so much hated.

"I'm not ignoring you I'm just watching something!" I answered

She took the remote and switched the tv off. I felt my blood boil i was fuming but i couldn't do anything to her.

"You should go to prom tomorrow with Me!"

Oh I'm going to prom just not with you. I thought to myself

"I told you I'm not going to some dance I'll be hanging out with Alex and I'm changing my mind. I'm going to bed!" I said as i got up and stormed to my room. I know it sounds childish bit God ahe gets on my last nerve.

I obviously wasn't going to sleep it was just 8pm and too early. I switched on the Television in my room and decided to play video games.

After a few hours I got tired and slept.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alex I'm here!" I shout as i walk in his house he alone not far from his parents house that's why i just walked in and did whatever i wanted.

I left early cause my house was obviously no longer one of my favourite places to hang out. She wasn't awake yet so no unnecessary drama for me and i was pretty excited to see my girlfriend in her prom dress when we picked them up.

I walked into living room from the kitchen which was my first stop.

"My God! Get a room!" I say when i see Brian on Alex fully clothed thank God.

"My house i get to do what i want anywhere!" Alex said as he and Brian got off eachother.

We decided to play some video games to pass the time just me and Alex.

Brian has to leave to take Victoria's dress to her house before she got home and he didn't allow me to see it. I had grown fond of Brian he's cool amd we get along well. I get along with all of Vic's friends except Ian.

Ian has a problem with me from day one and i was cool with him until he said he was in love with Victoria then i just flat out hated him. But he was Vic's best friend so i had to tolerate him which i could do as long as he doesn't talk to me and me to him.

After a a few hours of games and a little drinks nothing serious just fun. Brian came back with Ian and his brother Ric who was really quiet but i liked how quiet he was.

"Hey Man are you okay?" Alex asks me out of nowhere.

"Ye yeah why?"

"Just I noticed how you've been deep in thought alot lately just wanted to make sure your all good!"

He knew about me getting married to Bella in a few years and he understood it was what i had to do.

"Can i tell you something?"

"Yes of course!"

"Come with me" i walked of the house and led him to a far distance so that no one would accidentally over hear.

"I cheated on Victoria!" I blurt out.

I felt a little relieved but the guilt seemed to intensify when i finally said it out loud.

"What!"

"I said i cheated on Victoria with Bella two months ago! God!" I said frustratedly as i ran my fingers through my hair.

"How? Why?"

"Trust me it wasn't intentional and I'm proud of it. I was drunk very drunk and when i got home she came to my room naked and gave something to drink water i think and she was naked the only thing on her body was a thong. For some fucked up reason i couldn't stop it's like i wanted her even though I didn't!" I said quickly explaining to my bestfriend.

"Woah that's fucked up man! Does she know?"

"What do you think Alex!"
He was silent for a moment and finally spoke

"You know you have to tell her right?"

"I know but God how can i break her heart like that!"

"Guess you'll just have to man up!" He said giving an encouraging tap on the shoulder.

"I'll tell her just not today it can't be today!"

"Okay! Let's go get ready then and make tonight the best night of her life!"

"I intend to!" I said as we walked back to his house.

Honestly i was relieved to atleast tell Alex cause I knew i could trust.

Later on.....

"Okay boys time to get ready we have thirty minutes to get ready the Limo is already here so up up!" Brian obviously said making Ian, Alex and I groan.

We got up and got ready everyone brought their tuxedos with them .

I was in a full black tuxedo so was Ian. Ric was wearing dark blue suit.

We were all sitting waiting for Alex amd Brian till i got really tired.

"Alex and Brian get down here before i drag you to the car!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairway.

Minutes later they both came down Brian was in a white coat and Alex Black. They looked together like they belonged and Alex was very happy with him making me happy for him.

(A picture of Alex amd Brian above ^^^)

"Oh Blane almost forgot i got you this Bow tie that matchs Victoria's dress here" Brian said handing it to me.

It was red meaning she was wearing red! I couldn't wait to see how she looked like in her dress!

We got in the car and told driver our destination, my girlfriend's house.