CHAPTER 37: Family

I woke up when i felt the sun rays. I groaned and tried to open my eyes and getting adjusted to the light.

Blane was still sleeping like a baby on one of the pillows. Yesterday was amazing i mean i haven't been on that many dates but even i did that still would be the best date in my books.

After a very eventful day of eating away our joy and switching off our phones, after talking alot of goofy pictures, so that we could live in the moment as he so well put it.

Blane was driving us back we had to go to his first so that i could change into normal clothes.

We noticed the cars parked outside. We walked in and immediately went into the living room since we heard laughter.

Mr and Mrs Saint John and of course Bella. They were all holding drinking and talking then Blane cleared his throat to get their attention.

The first to turn was Cici and she immediately got up to hug Blane.

"Ooh Baby i missed you so much. You know it wouldn't hurt to call me more than once in three weeks"

"I missed you too Cici, i will call you more often." He said as he hugged her back.

They and Cici immediately asked me to sit down after she also gave me a hug.

Adam, Blane's father just nodded in his son's direction and so did Blane.

It made me think about my relationship with my father i definitely didn't want just a nod fron him i wanted love and i was happy he was back although I was hard at first what did they expect he did leave.

"How is your father's business Bella?" Adam asked.

"It's going really well he really is looking forward to the union it will be beneficial to both companies." She answered.

That was my queue to leave.

"I should go change and i can call Ian to come pick me up" i Whispered to Blane and got up.

On my way up i switched on my phone and called up Ian.

Whatchu need Tony?

Can't i just call you and just say how much i love you.

Haa.. come on spit it out Tony

Mpph... Can you pick me up at Blane's and i love you so much

Your lucky i was on my home from somewhere not far from there. Wait for me outside in 10 minutes.

Great see you in ten. X

I hung up and took the clothes i left behind incase i ever slept over. I took a shirt and a pair a jeans i really wasn't a fan of and put my dress in a bag and Blane's clothes that i was wearing.

I was going down the stairs and i saw Blane waiting for me. He wasn't happy but he usually never was with his Dad around.

"Ian will be here in 3 minutes I'm going to wait for him outside"

"Let's go then" he said, he tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes. I leaned in and kissed him.

I saw Bella looking at us bit not with her normal bitter look. She looked as if she knew something i didn't. I pushed my feelings aside and went outside woth Blane to wait for Ian.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Blane asked.

"I'm going with my mom to the doctor" i said.

"Why are you going to see a Doctor?"

I had forgotten Blabe had no idea about My mom's pregnancy and the offer of going to Canada.

"Just a check up" i said

Before Blane could question more Ian's car was Infront of us.

I kissed Blane and got in Ian's car. I waved at Blane as Ian drove off.

"How was the date?" Ian asked.

"Good"

"Really good" i added.

"Thought about Canada yet? Cause we need to apply for schools we graduate in two months Tony"

"Yeah i know i just don't know yet"

"I think the only thing that is a hindrance to your decision is Blane. But you can't base your entire future on a high school crush. Blane's father is wealthy he inherits companies even if he moved to Africa. You Tony have to work hard, your future is not certain, or mine but his is since he was born he is the heir to the Saint John companies. I think you should go with the family you've always wanted and make a name for yourself. Your still young and you shouldn't base your huge life decisions on a boy. You should base your decisions on what you think is best for you. Think about it you know I'm right Tony"

It did make sense what he was saying. I can't base my decision on my relationship with Blane. What if we break up my family would be in Canada i would alone. If i go to Canada i would have my family even a younger sibling and Ian.

I want to go. I will tell Blane. He would understand. We could even have a long distance relationship. I just don't want to loose him.

"We're here" Ian says. He had even opened the car door for me but i didn't notice.

"Thank you" i said as i hugged him.

I held him for a while before i let him go and headed to my own house. I walked in and saw Logan-i mean Papa cuddled up on the sofa watching a movie.

Seeing them together like that gave me some sort of assurance. I wanted my parents, a sibling and a happy family.

"Hello mom?" I greeted.

"Hey sweetheart we didn't hear you come in?"

"I just got here."

"Hey Princess" Logan said

"Hey, how are you guys?"

"We're good. Are you still going with us to the doctor's tomorrow?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world mom" i kissed he cheek and Logan's nad went up stairs.

I went to my room and sat on my bed and watched friends tolill i fell asleep.