CHAPTER 19: Not just friends

Either i was intoxicated from all the sugar or i just heard Blane Saint Freaking John say he liked me. I pulled him in and smashed my lips on his. He kissed me back but i slipped my tongue in his mouth this time. Then we pulled away gasping for air.

"Either I'm hearing things or you just said you liked me"

"Mhmm you just want me to say it again"

"Will you? Just to be sure"

"Victoria Martinez, i Really really like you even before you came to live with me. I don't care what people think as long as i have you. Yesterday was hell i couldn't sleep just cause you were angry with me. And P.S i think your sexy"

"Wanna get some ice cream?"

He laughed "Really i tell you i like and you want ice cream"

"What i know you want some too"

"Lets get ice cream then Babe"

I felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter everywhere. We went downstairs his hands wrapped around my waist but i didn't bother me one bit.

I pulled out the tub and we went to the living room. After finishing another tub of ice cream we went to my room cause his was a mess.

******"***

I heard my alarm ring and i Just wanted to throw it to the wall but i had to wake up. I turned around and was faced my a very handsome face especially with the sun rays on his face. I took my phone out and took a picture of him and i was proud to say i just woke up next to one of the most attractive men i know.

"Done admiring me?" He said with a very sexy morning voice with a smirk on his face.

"Don't flatter yourself"

"So didn't just take a picture of me?" He asked as he raise his brow facing me.

"Ugh your a pain in the butt" i groaned as i woke up and went to the bathroom locking the door so that he didn't get amy ideas.

I did my daily routine and i felt a little brave so i decided to show some skin. I put on some ripped jeans and a black long sleeve blouse that showed off just a little bit of cleavage with was perfect.

I went downstairs he was already dressed he even prepared breakfast.

We sat down, eat and soon we driving off to school in his car he insisted. We got to school but when i was about to walk away from him he pulled me back. He held my hand and walked with me i couldn't help the stares i was getting.

When i saw my boys i told him i had to go he was resisted at first but gave in bit he kissed my forehead and told me to keep away grom Ian but i just rolled my eyes.

"Jealous are we?" I asked lifting my brow at him he shrugged and took me phone he did something then returned it to me.

"See you later babe"

"Yeah yeah" i walked away from him and went to the boys.

I said hy to all of them but Ian seemed off i knew I had to talk to him later. I made small talk with Brian about his love life until the bell for class rung.

The classes went on smoothly and we had a test the next week on Friday i had a reminder for me to study already set.

Lunch was normal Blane and I kept stealing glances at one another cause we couldn't seat at the same table.

"So Tony you and Rich boy are official or he's still fooling around with you?"

Ian asked in a rude tone i might add. I rolled my eyes.

"I wouldn't say official but he's not fooling me "

"Do suddenly you trust him Victoria, have you forgotten what he did to you God how can be so stupid"

"Watch your mouth! I'm not stupid and yes I do trust him and don't you dare call me stupid"

Brain and Ric were silent and Ian was really getting on my nerves.

"Fine do whatever you want Victoria but when he finally bangs you and leaves you don't come crying"

He got up and left before i could say anything. I hated fighting with Ian but he had to accept Blane i know he's not the best guy in the world but the heart wants what the heart wants.

When school was finally over i went over to Blane's car and he was there already waiting. I got in and he gave me a quick kiss as we drove off.

He didn't go straight to the house we went shopping first.

When i was picking up some stuff i saw these two girls looking at me and then at Blane. I was getting uncomfortable when they approached me when Blane went to get something.

"Hey your friend is so handsome do you think we could maybe get his number?" One of the girls told me.

was i jealous of cause i was. Was i angry or freaking cause they called me his friend. I mean we are not officialor anything but I'm definitely not his friend.

Before I could even give her an answer I felt a hand wrap around my waist and i immediately felt the tingles i always get.

"I'm her boyfriend and no you cannot have my number" he said in an annoyed voice.

The girls left and went away feeling embarrassed i could see it by how fast they walked from the situation.

"See how gorgeous i am every female wants to get some of this" he said looking at himself.

"God! how much cockier can you get"

"Come on babe you know its true"

"Btw I'm not your girlfriend"

"Do you wanna be?"

"Ask me then we'll find out"

He smirked and i thought he was going to ask me but he didn't. Instead he asked me if we needed bread.

I heard my phone vibrate and i at my phone when i noticed something i didn't before.

My wallpaper it the picture I took of him when he was asleep or thought he was.
He put himself as my wallpaper. I wasn't going to change it cause that picture was freaking adorable and sexy at the same time.

I got a text from an unknown number.

Guess who? :)

I hated it when someone did this but i knew who it was.

I don't know is it the pizza guy:)

I'm offended no more cotton candy for you:)

What's up Coda. Miss me already:)

"Who are you texting smiling like that"

"You know Saint John for someone with your ego you sure do get jealous alot"

"I just like having your full attention is that so bad"

I rolled my eyes when phone vibrated again.

How about coffee on me on Saturday you owe me :)

If didn't know any better i would say you just wanna see me but okay Saturday 11:00 :)

Its a date :)

Don't get it confused you might get disappointed. Goodnight Coda :)

Can't a man dream 😂 without them being shuttered. 😊 Goodnight Victoria :)

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at Blane he was arranging the stuff we bought in its right places and was watching his muscles flex and i was enjoying every single moment.

We watched a movie and soon enough we were all cuddled up and drifting off to sleep.