CHAPTER 10: Accidents

^^^^^^A PICTURE OF ALEX^^^^^^^^

****************

Blane was angry with me but i didn't understand why. When he asked me to leave i did. We all had breakfast when the boys came down. Cynthia and Stac helped me cleaned up. When we were done were all by the pool watching the boys swim.

"Hey Cynthia"

"Yes Vic"

"How did you sleep yesterday?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows so that she knew exactly what i was talking about.

"Well....... Nothing happened between Ian and I but we talked for about 3 hours didn't sleep much"

"Huh he must like you....... He didn't try anything with you?"

"He didn't. Although at some point i did want him to "

We laughed " Okay..... I'll be right back"
I got up and went in the house everyone else was outside. I had gone in for redbull. When i saw Blane he was carrying a bag. I was hesitant on asking him about it but I did.

"Where are you going Blane?"

"Out. I'll be staying at Alex's place for a few days"

"Why...... Did i do something wrong?"

He just looked at me. I thought about asking him if it was about the kiss. Just the thought of that kiss made my lips tingle.

"Are you leaving because of the kiss yesterday?"

He chuckled. " Bye. You can ask Stacey to stay with you."

He went to his car leaving me confused amd very angry. I took my keys and took Cici's car. I followed him. I know i can do really stupid stuff when I'm mad but its who i am. He stopped at some hotel. I waited a few minutes and before I got in.

I went to the receptionist and told her i wanted to hand him his phone he had forgotten it in my car. She was hesitant at first but agreed eventually.

When i got to his room i saw him he was looking at the view from his window.

"Blane"

He turned around quickly obviously not expecting to see me.

"What are you doing here Victoria? Did you follow me?"

"I followed you.......you were angry"

"So Victoria..... What if I'm angry how does it concern you?"

"Why are you angry?"

He moved closer to where i was standing until i had raise my head to maintain eye contact.

"I am angry because of you."

"I'm sorry I know i shouldn't have kissed you Infront of your girlfriend....."

"I thought you and Ian were just friends?"

"We are just friends"

"Okay look Victoria just get out."

"Why are you asking about Ian?"

"Because i saw you two making out in my kitchen yesterday."

"We didn't make out he was..."

"Look Victoria am not interested in some excuse just get out don't come back here"

"But nothing happe...."

"Get out Victoria" he shouted and pushed the vase that was nearby and it broke just a few steps from us.

I turned around and got out. Who was he to judge me. I was angry more than angry i was furious. I took my time to check on him and thats how he treats me. He tells me to get out of his hotel room. Even if i did make out with Ian why would it bother him. I didn't make out with Ian he just stood in the middle of my legs as we hugged.

I was too distracted by my thoughts when a car  was just about to hit mine when i turned i tried to avoid the car i hit a tree and that's all i could remember before I blacked out.

******************

Blane's Pov

We were standing so close to eachother all i wanted to do was feel her lips on mine again.

"Get out Victoria"

I was angry at her. When Gwen came to my house. I didn't invite her. I didn't even like her she was supposed to be a distraction not my girlfriend even Victoria thought she was. She wasn't and i did make that very clear before i asked her to leave after Victoria kissed me.

I never wanted the kiss to end but it did. She went to her room and the other two girls went to talk her.

She came back down and called Ian. I wanted to apologize to her for Gwen but when i got to the kitchen he was between her thighs. His head was on her neck. I felt hurt i couldn't control myself i wanted to take my anger out on Ian. I went to my room and i broke anything that was breakable. I threw my books all over the place. Before i fell asleep.

I felt someone's hands on mine but i liked how it felt. I slowly opened my eyes for a moment i was happy to see her next to me. Until i saw my room that was not beyond recognition. I asked her to get out of my room.

I couldn't see her face and not see Ian sucking on her neck. Even the thought of it made me angrier. I decided it would be best to leave for a few days to cool down.

When i was about to get out i heard her voice asking me why i was leaving.

"Out. I'll be staying at Alex's place for a few days"

I wasn't going to Alex's place because i wanted to be alone. So i was going to a hotel. She asked if i was mad about the kiss. I wasn't, i loved our kiss.

"Bye. You can ask Stacey to stay with you."

After i said that i got out and just drove to  the farthest hotel from house. I got to the hotel checked in.

She followed me to the hotel. I just wanted her to leave me alone. I wanted to get her out of my head. I aksed her about what i saw. She said nothing happened that they were just hugging.
My heart believed her but my brains told me to react on what i saw. I asked her to leave.

She looked angry. She had the look she had when Sam tried something with her. It made me worried about her. I cursed myself for caring so much. I got out and followed her. She was driving very fast.

It almost as if her hands were on the wheel and directing the car but that's it.
I was honking when i was a car coming right towards her.she turned her car trying to avoid the car but instead she hit the tree.

I got out of my car and called an ambulance as i tried calling out her name if she could hear me. The ambulance arrived and they put her on the bed and put her in the ambulance.

"Are you a relative?" One if the men asked me.

"I'm her boyfriend" i said quickly without thinking Incase they didn't allow me to go with her.

I got in the back of the ambulance with her and drove to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital they took her into the emergency room but i wasn't allowed in.
I called  Alex and told him what happened and he said they'd there soon.

Few tears escaped my eyes. I blamed myself for what happened to Victoria. If she didn't recover i didn't know what i would do.