CHAPTER 15: Happy State

The rest of the week went by with just glimpses of Ian.

My mother kept calling me non-stop i even shut down my phone cause it got irritating.

Blane didn't ask me about my break down not that i wasn't planning to tell him but i just didn't get the right time.

There i was in Blane's arms. His arms had become the only thing that could comfort me. We were on the couch watching friends and laughing our asses off and i wouldn't change it for the world.

I was thinking alot about Ian and i was planning on talking to him, so i texted him.

I miss you Ian, smoothies maybe? X Tony :)

I got up and turned to Blane.

"My mom Left me here to go to shack up with Logan Martinez. She didn't tell me i accidentally found out the other day"

"Ooh your dad that's why you had your uhm.."

"If you are trying to say break downs then yes. I just don't understand why she would lie or even want to see that man again"

"Maybe it isn't it what you think Martinez"

"What else could it be a harmless get together for old times sake"

"Yes maybe,"

"Come on even you don't believe that.."

My phone vibrated then i checked. Ian replied.

Hey Tony meet me there in 20. X Ian :)

"I have to go meet Ian.... I gotta go"

"Just you and Ian"

"Yeah why you jeeealous"

"Yeah right" he rolled his eyes
"bye Martinez"

I could see it he was jealous. But at that moment i had to leave and go meet Ian. So i put on my trousers and went to my car and left.

When i got there he was on our booth waiting for me. He didn't look himself he looked disturbed. I went to him. I asked him how he was and he said good. We talked a little about how he was doing trying to avoid the inevitable but avoid it for long.

"So about what you said on Sunday"

"Bet you were surprised huh"

"Its not everyday someone is told says they love me"

"Guess feelings not mutual"

"Uuh Ian i love you, so much i probably do just about anything for you but i always say as a brother and suddenly you say you loved me."

"I didn't mean to drop it on you like it's urgh You kissing Blane it felt like my heart was being ripped out and i couldn't do anything about it"

"I'm really sorry about me and Blane i thought you guys were asleep"

"So you and Blane are like together or"

"Oh no no no no. We just make out once in a while"

" Really Victoria so just go around kissing guys"

"No Tony he's using you. So tell me this do you like him?"

"I don't know Ian maybe I do can please drop it "

He scoffs and co concentrates on his smoothie. We talked normally with about how his week had been but i kept thinking about what he asked me did i really like Blane?

I talked to Blane and told him about my mother and her ex husband. He was angry about me not telling him immediately it happened cause he knows how much it hurt when i was younger when he left.

"It doesn't matter we are talking or not, i am mad at you or not you tell me whenever something bothers you okay Tony. Cause no matter how angry i might be i always be there for you Victoria. Never doubt that."

"I really do love you Iano"

We got up and hugged it out. It was getting late so i had to get back home. I told him bye and left.

When i got in i looked for Blane. He was in the kitchen with a well prepared dinner for two. He even laid put the plates and everything.

"Is all this for me?"

"Don't flatter yourself I just got bored"

"Yeah whatever floats your boat Blane"

We ate and he asked about meeting with Ian. I told him we made up an we are still friends. Then he asked me if he said anything about him. I stiffened a little when i recalled Ian asking me if i liked Blane.

"He thinks your just using me"

He kept quiet for a while i could the anger from his facials.

"What do you think? "

I just shrugged. Then he asked.

"Do want to go on a date uh with me?"

He sounded unsure of himself. I was shocked. I had even stopped eating. For a moment i allowed myself to believe he liked me.

"Victoria?"

"Oh yeah.....yes of course I'll go on a date with you Saint John"

I was excited beyond excited. But i couldn't help but wonder for how long would my happy state last for. He said would go the next day.

After the food..i helped Blane clean up and we went to his room to watch a movie. I slept before the movie even got halfway through.

*****************************

Author's note

Well this chapter was short..... And this is my first author's note. Hello few readers.
I would really love reading your thoughts on the book so far please comment and tell me what your little heads are thinking of my book.

Mbbyyeeee