CHAPTER 16: All good until

A PICTURE OF VICTORIA'S OUTFIT

**************************
I woke to Blane's beautiful face being hit by sun rays which made the sight all the more alluring.

"Its not polite to stare Martinez"

He said. I thought he was asleep. I woke up a little bit embarrassed.

" I wasn't staring"

"So you weren't thinking about how gorgeous i am looking"

Was he reading my thoughts or something cause that's exactly what i waa thinking but i couldn't let him know that.

"You wish"

I headed to my room to wash up i put on my just biggest sweatshirt. I do admit i was thinking about our date later on i was ecstatic. I went to the kitchen to appease my stomach. When i got the kitchen he had already made breakfast a very well laid out variety of morning foods i might add.

" Trying to be charming Saint John"

" Some things I am naturally good at. And besides what better to kick off our date"

"I thought that was later"

"Yes the whole day just me and you on multiple dates this is the first come."

I sat down and devoured the different foods. He really out did himself the food was delicious. When we done eating i wanted to clean up but he refused he told someone else would do it just for that day.

"Go change into something comfortable I'll and meet me in my car in 15 minutes."

"What my XXXL sweatshirt doesn't make make you want to devour me"

He laughed. Cause we all know no one would want to have to have sex with mw after seeing me in this thing but i loved it nevertheless. I went to my room and put on a jumpsuit and a top underneath that showed my cleavage but it didn't bother me and a pair of converse. I went to the car and he was waiting for me.

"Perfect" he said.

I couldn't help but blush a little. I got in the car he was staring at me but it felt good him looking at me like that like he liked what he saw.

"It's not polite to stare Saint John" i said

He chuckled a little then we drove off. I had no idea where we headed but i did like surprises so i didn't ask.

A familiar song was blasting on the radio. Just the way you are by Bruno Mars. I sang along and the next songs were also familiar soon enough we were singing at the top of our voices. I liked Blane's voice he could make it as a singer.

"You have a beautiful voice you know"

"Yeah it's one of my secret talents that's why I took up piano lessons"

"That explains the piano in the house. I wonder what other secret talents you possess"

"I can let you experience another one tonight if your up for it."

I laughed. He was referring to his abilities in bed. I had no doubt he would be good but why not tease him a little.

"Oh I'm sure by the time your breathless three minutes won't be over"

"Is that i challenge Martinez?"

"Take it as you will Saint John"

The ride went silent as we listened to music. I took out my phone and went to the group chat of me and the boys to check on them. Everyone was good so i switched off my phone and soon enough the car came to a stop.