Judge.

Judge. I judged you wrong. I shouldn't have judged you in the first place. You are so much more then what I judged. You are more then happy, halarous, kind, and cool. You are supportive, deep, inspirational, and awesome. I Never should have judged you. We're friends now.
Always thought that we would always be acquaintances. Never thought that you would talk to me after the last time we spoke. I thought you really hated me. I guess I thought wrong. All you need was time to cool down. I gave you about two weeks before I got forced into a face time with you. After that I decided to see if you would want to talk to me. So I added you and see if you would add me back. To my surprise you did. I wasn't sure what to do or say.
So I said do you hate me? I expected you to not even answer me and just unadd me again not actually anwser me. Then I kept asking you a bunch of weird questions. We actually became friends. You are a good person never should have judged. Now I know how much of a good person you are.
So I'm going to change my ruling.
I've decided that I shouldn't have judged.

(216 words long.)

Started- 4:12A.M. Saturday April eighteenth of 2020

Ended- 4:24A.M. Saturday April eighteenth of 2020

Author'sv Note
This poem is dedicated to a friend of mine.
I judged him wrong. So now I'm trying to make it right.