Chapter 15

MUD AND MAD

Clyde Ignei's POV

Where the hell are you? Kanina pa ako tumatakbo sa gitna ng gubat na ito. Hindi na nawala ang kaba ko mula noong itanong sa akin ni Sandra kung nasaan si Khione.

Damn it! I can't find her presence anywhere. What is wrong with her? Why can't I feel the connection between us? Ngayon pa talagang kinakailangan ko. Kung itinatago man niya ito sa akin, bakit? Wala naman akong maalala na ginawa ko sa kanyang masama. Maayos naman kami bago ang gabing 'yon, 'di ba?

"Sino ang hinahanap mo?" The clone-maker. That irritating voice of hers really annoys my ears.

"Why would I answer your dumb question?" Nakapamulsa lamang ako pero handa ako sa anumang atake.

Her ability is surely a support-type but I don't really know her class because I can't see her. Her ability can be used for both offense and defense, whichever she prefers. Since it is a support-type ability, she can create clones of either living or non-living things. That's the reason why the weapons of our opponents were duplicated easily. If that clone maker is really a support, then I'm sure that she's not alone. She might be accompanied by one or two of her allies because support classes must not be engaged in battles. They are tasked only to add strength to the team. They're strong yet fragile. Since they're a complete team, there might also be a healer somewhere, but I don't really care about that stupid healer because I can't find the princess.

"Aww, are you frustrated? Don't be, she's safe," nang-aasar na sabi pa niya bago tumawa.

"Screw it, just fight me." I'm losing my patience, but I remained calm. I can't just stand here and watch them get Khione away, but I cannot lose my cool first. I'll be only falling into their traps if I do.

Naririnig ko na ang kaluskos ng maraming tao sa paligid ko kaya't inilibot ko ang paningin ko sa mga punong nakapalibot sa clearing. Must be some clones. I can't just waste my magi with these clones. I need to find the real one as soon as possible.

Someone appeared on the other side of the clearing. He's a light brown-headed boy with dark brown eyes. He is number twenty-five, an element user. It is only him and his clones.

I lazily surrounded myself with water as they started sending off huge balls made of sand. I'm currently not in the mood for a fight since I'm not sure if the princess is safe, and this kid is wasting my time.

The pure water surrounding me was slowly tainted with sand. It was becoming more of a dome of mud than water. Since it was within my control now, I disintegrated the dome and shaped it into as many needles as possible before sending each of them into the hearts of the clones. As expected, most of them melted. Marami ang nakaiwas sa atakeng ginawa ko.

If I will count the number of my remaining opponents, there must be fifty of them. One of them is the real body, I can feel it.

In a span of three seconds, clones of a different opponent emerged. She was holding a wand so she might be a mage. Number 27...

It's easy if I'm fighting with only the two of them. But with these clones, I'm not really sure.

"What's with that face? Are you accepting defeat?" her voice sent a thousand volts of irritation through my system. Khione might be seconds away from dying and here I am, surrounded by a hundred dumb clones.

"Hell no." I cracked my neck and smirked, annoyed by everything that's happening. I guess there's no point holding back.

Nagsimulang umatake ang mga kalaban at sabay-sabay silang lumalapit sa kinaroroonan ko. "Iactre! Praemia!" magkasunod na atake ng mga mage. The mages were throwing explosive attacks at me. Ang element user naman ay naghahagis ng iba't ibang klase ng atake. I hope this won't irritate my eyes.