Chapter 37

UNDERSTANDING POWER

Eira Ysabelle's POV

I woke up in a beautiful flower garden. Napakaliwanag ng paligid at tila lahat ng mga nakikita ko sa lugar na ito ay umiilaw. Where am I exactly? Patay na ba ako?

Nakarinig ako ng mahina at malumanay na pagtawa sa isipan ko. 'You're in my garden, and no, you are not dead,' sagot ng diyosa.

'What am I doing here, goddess?'

"You'll be training here. I'll be training you."

Lumingon ako sa likuran ko at nakita ang maganda at maaliwalas niyang mukha. Nakasuot ito ng isang kulay puting dress na kumikinang dahil sa mga gintong buhangin na lumalabas mula rito.

"Haven't I trained enough?" pagod na tanong ko rito.

"Dear, there's still a lot for you to learn. You need to learn how to control both of your powers simultaneously," paliwanag nito.

"Hindi mo pa rin naiintindihan ang bagong abilidad mo kaya't hindin mo nagagamit ang kapangyarihang dala nito," dagdag pa ng diyosa.

Tumango na lamang ako dahil tila nahi-hypnotize ako sa ganda ng tinig niya.

"Sabihin niyo nga po sa akin. Ano po ang ibig sabihin ng mga nangyayari rito? Akala ko po ba ay kailangan ko lamang tapusin ang misyon ko?"

"Child, hear me. You are the one I chose to hold the power of kindness and purity...because unlike any other person here in Kosmos, you proved to me that you are worthy of such power," sagot nito na lalong nagpagulo sa isipan ko. Hindi naman ako taga-Kosmos, paanong ako ang—Huh?

"Listen. I'll explain it to you one-by-one. There are two supreme beings here in Kosmos. That includes me, the goddess of the kind heart who possesses the supreme power of purity and white light, and Sicameion, the god of evil deeds and the holder of the supreme power—black light..." Are these in the history books?

"And each, we must find one in every generation who must hold the power of the white light and the black light. These two powers are accompanied by some abilities. Five years ago, Sicameion gave the black light to one of his men. It was given to the first prince of Coler, Damon." Khione's ex-boyfriend is the prince of Coler? It totally makes sense. The letter D I saw on that letter from Khione's room stands for Damon.

"Yes. Damon, at a young age, gained that huge power. Because of all people, his heart is the most full of hatred and agony. I don't know what caused him to be like that. And I must tell, he is quite spectacular with that power. Unfortunately, he died three years ago..." That's the same time Khione lost consciousness.

"But who holds that power now that he's gone?"

"No one but Sicameion knows. But dear, his soul is not in the heavens nor in the underworld." So it is possible that his soul is lurking around Kosmos.

"So who's the holder of the white light?" Napapikit ako nang pitikin ng diyosa ang noo ko.

"I'm very disappointed in you. Haven't I mentioned a while ago that you are the chosen one?" nakairap na sagot nito.

"Oh, right."

"But I'm proud, you have unveiled the ability living inside you earlier than I've expected. That spell you've read, valerto encanio, is a spell used to unveil something by removing the mist surrounding it. And it removed the mist surrounding the ability inside your body."

Kumunot ulit ang noo ko dahil hindi ko pa rin maintindihan. "But I'm not from here, goddess. Hindi ba't nararapat lamang na ibahagi mo ito sa isang mamamayan ng Kosmos? Another thing is, I'm just a normal human being in Earth. Having such power is not normal there."