Welcome home

It's been a year since I left. I got to Texas and the farm my grandma was talking about. My grandpa taught me everything my grandma knew. Like how to use my quirk better and how to be Stealthy and to use katana.

"Ok now introduce yourself properly."

"I am Y/n L/n granddaughter of g/n g/l my quirks are teleport I can teleport to anywhere I look at and my second quirk is nightmare if I touch you you will see, feel and hear any of your fears. It's it my dude to become the best to take my grandmas place."

"Very good you are ready to get her weapon."

"Really you think so!"

"Yes let me go get it meet me at her grave."

"Yes sir."

I walked to my grandmas grave. It's in a Beautiful place on a hell under a apple tree. She has a great view of the sun rises and set. He came up behind me and presented me with her katana. I took in out of the cover and it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Beautiful rose designs carved in the blade and the handle wrapped in a light purple cloth.

"It's beautiful."

"Yes it is. It matched her beauty perfectly. Just as it does yours."

"Hahah thank you but I don't think I could match her."

"Yes you do even with that scar on your face.now the bottom of it if you put your blood in it. It will act like your support item. The metal is special and will act with your quirk so you teleport it will even if it's not in your hand. When you do it will then be where you go so it's vary useful.

"Wow Thank you."

"Now here is your plane ticket I already got it for you in leaves in four hours. Your sister has already did crimes so you need to go now."

"Yes sir. I will not let you down."

"I know you won't."

I ran off with the katana on my back got my clothes and went to the airport. I had to wait two hours until I got to get on the plane. I fell asleep on the plane one of the girls had to wake me up.

I am back Home where I belong. First things first to visit my uncle Keigo. I missed him so much and he has my stuff. Hopefully he lives in the same place.

I walk around the city stopped by my favorite restaurant. Last time I was here I was with Izuku I wonder if he waited for me. I guess I will find out later. When I got done with my food and was walking back and I ran into Kiri.

"Y/n!!!!! Is that you!?"

"Oh my god Kiri. How are you it's been so long."

"Oh yeah I am great. What about you your the one who just left?"

"Oh yeah about that I just had same family stuff that needed to take care of it's not bad or anything."

"Oh ok will we need to hang out right now I am on dude but maybe tomorrow or something."

"Yeah I would love to."

"Cool ok I got to go."

"Alright bye."

"Bye."

He went back to he's patrol and I continued my way to my uncles house. I got there and he was so excited to see me.

"Oh my kid you have grown and also where have you been. You just dropped off your stuff and never came back."

"Oh my grandma left me something that I had to work to get so."