Big mission pt1

It's been weeks I got one of my sisters inner people to give up information. He has a family so right after he gave up the information we sent him and he's family away so that they wouldn't be killed or anything.

My sisters plan was to blow up all of Japan then rebuild and make it hers.
I had a plan but it might not work. I can't evacuate the place then she will know. So I have to put everyone at risk. All this is so stressful I haven't been sleeping and Izuku didn't like that but I have to try and find a different way.

"Y/n can you please go to sleep it's 11 at night."

"No I can't not yet not until I get a good plan."

"Y/n please you need a break.

"Oh my god fine I will go take a break don't wait up!"

"Wait where are you going?"

"Out!"

I walked out slamming the door. I decided I needed a drink because fuck it. I went to a hero bar yes we have those. I walked in sat down and ordered a drink the strongest shot they had. A half hour later and Dinke came in already drunk. He saw me and walked over.

"Hey Y/n you want to party with us?"

"Who is us?"

"Kiri and Bakugo and sero."

"Wait you got Bakugo to party with y'all?"

"Yeah."

"Hmm ok."

We partied all night Bakugo didn't drink. He was watching us. Eventually I could barely walk and they took me home even tho I didn't want to. I knew Izuku was going to be upset. On the way there tho they had trouble keeping me with them I was walking to fast or to slow or looking at something. At one point I was dancing with Dinke in the middle of the road .

Once we got close Bakugo started to drag me there and he knocked on the door with me trying to get out of his hands. Izuku waited for me so he opened the door.

"Y/n really."

"Mmmmmm let me go Bakugo!"

"No you are just going to run away."

"Oh yeah right you like to have I good grip on me don't you heheheh."

"No Y/n that was a one time thing!"

"Awww come on!!!!"

"No."

He shoved me into Izuku.

"Thank you Bakugo."

"Yeah what ever Deku."

"No wait Bakugoooooo!!!!"

"No damn it."

The door slammed and they left. I wouldn't stay still apparently but who cares I might be dead tomorrow.

"Y/n are you kidding me it's 2 in the morning."

"So sorry I wanted to party without you."

"Y/n we have a mission tomorrow!"

"........I know."

"Then why are you acting like this?"

"Because I might die tomorrow Izuku!!!!"

"Uha."

"That's why ok.......either I will or I have to kill my sister ok......you get it now? I just wanted to have fun before I fail tomorrow ok."

"Y/n why didn't you just say so?"

"Because you would have told me not to go then that's why!"

"True but I will not because it's your mission not mine."