So so Sorry

I woke up and could see with both eyes again. I shot up and looked to around the room I'm home.

"Hey Y/n."

Y/n when did he only call me by my name?

"Oh Izu I can see again!!!!"

"Yeah I know."

"Isn't this exciting?"

"Yeah."

"Ummm are you ok?."

"I don't know what do you think?"

"Ummm no. What's bothering you?"

"Ha I know what you did with Kacchan and Karinishma."

"Hmmm? I didn't do anything with them."

"Then why were you dirty dancing with them and letting there hands
All over you?"

"You're kidding right?"

"No."

"......."

"And Kacchan told me the agreement you kinda agreed to."

"....."

"You going to say anything."

"You haven't talked to me in a month and this is what gets you speaking to me? I can see again and have my quirks probably and that's what you going to talk about."

"Y/n I."

"And there it is again Y/n hmmm. It's weird hearing it come from your lips with out a moan coming after it."

"....."

"That's all I am now huh. I can see again and I can protect my self so you don't have to worry anymore. And maybe you would talk to me again. And that what you say."

"Y/n..."

"DONT Y/N ME!!!!! You haven't touched me or talked to me or invited me to party's so we could dance together. So yes I did dirty dance with them because they were giving me attention that you haven't!!!"

"......."

"I can see my eye is back and the first thing it does is cry because of you. You know what!!"

I stood up out of bed in front of him. I took my ring off and shoved it in he's chest.

"Take it!!!!! But just remember I spent years getting stronger and killing people my family!!!!!! So I could have a happy life with you."

He didn't say anything until I started getting my stuff.

"Where are you going?"

"To Bakugo and Kiri since they are the ones that listened to me rant all of my anger out."

"No let's just talk about this Y/n"

"Grrrrr. Don't touch me!!!!!"

"Uha ok."

"I know all of these is hard for the both of us all the shit that has happened ever since high school no Elementary school is were everything went wrong. The so called training, killing people, almost dying to many times, the trama and nightmares, getting kidnapped 3times now, then leaving for a year, coming back, my mom still being alive after killing my sister and brother, almost losing you,then the big fight, going blind, getting raped, then you ignoring me. I told you to let me go and you didn't instead asking me to marry you after I told you I can't have kids. We can't adopt and you know that. The government will not let me I have to many problems. Why don't you go marry Uraraka."