Shit day

I finally got to go to work. I had to work late tho. I had to do the report on the last mission I did. It was not really fun to right about how I killed my own family. What has my life come to. I sat there at my desk with my hands in my hair thinking about all the things I have done. I hate myself I truly do. I wish I wasn't this person anymore. I killed my sister and I don't feel a thing about.

I have felt every pain you could probably think of. The loss of family, the feeling of not being enough and the feeling of losing your true love. Most importantly I have felt how it feels to kill to spill blood. How to watch the life leave someone's eyes. And how it feels to watch your family get torn apart and killed in front of you more like by your own hands. I don't understand why I didn't die for my head damage I should be. I have done my job I have been trained to kill and that's what I did. I have so much that the villains now call me Bloody Mary because every time I show up someone's blood will be spelt.

God I hate myself. I didn't want to because my mom but somehow I did. I just with more mercy then she had. Today at work was shit. I couldn't focus I am not ready to come back to work but I have to. I have texted Izuku all day hoping he could brighten up my day. He has the day off and he never texted me back not once.

Y/n 10:23 pm
———
"Hey Izu kinda having a shit day can we get lunch together?"

Y/n 12:30 Am
———
"Nvm I will just eat alone then."

Y/n 3:56Am
———
"Hey can you at least text me back please I could use your happy little texts."

Y/n 5:20Am
————-
"Hey I am going to be late tonight."

Y/n 8:80Am
————
"On the way home like you care."

Nothing all day. I was a little worried he would have texted me back. I was walking home with my hands in my pockets. I thought me and Izuku got closer he's mom moved out with All Might. I still sleep in he's bed beside him. He didn't want me to live and go in the other room so I didn't mind. But I guess I was wrong. I know I am not perfect but still he is the only person that can help me stop thinking all these it got to me one time and I almost jumped off my dorm balcony. If it wasn't for him I would be dead. Not like it would change much if I was. I know I shouldn't think these things but I am the reason why half more like my whole family is dead. All I have left blood wise is my brother. No one knows where he is my sister probably killed him.

I don't get anything anymore. I know I look like shit my hair is a mess I had a break down today I cried in the corner of my office twice today. I guess I will just sleep in the guest room tonight. I have stuff to go through anyway. I unlocked the door and opened it to hear him and Ochaco laughing in the living room. Wow I get ignored for her. I had to walk through the living room to get to the rooms so there was no avoiding them.

I took off my shoes and walked by not looking at anyone just watching my feet with every step. Izuku wanted to say hi tho.

"Hey Y/n!!"

Wow no angel this time I guess. God I really am not worth anything am I.

"Hmm."

I kept walking into the kitchen. I threw my jacket on the table as I past it. I opened the fridge and got a soda out and stood there leaning on the counter. Since I was so upset my quirk turned against me. I saw my mom and sister bloody but alive taunting me.

"You are suck a piece of shit sister can't even keep your man."

"Why did I give birth to you all you did was kill us."

"Shut up." I whispered

"Oh come on you know it's true you killed mom, me, Dad, and, grandma and you know it!!!"