Mission complete?

( Sorry I have not been with this story as much I was writing a new one anyway I made a Picture for this story so you can get a idea of what your eye looks like. The picture is based off what I kinda look like so just imagine it looks like you :) anyway back to the story)

I woke up really early I have to take down a villain today and hopefully everything goes to plan. I was taking A quick shower before I left but I guess I woke up Izuku. He came in and got in with me.

"Hey did I wake you?"

"No."

"Ok that's go.."

I didn't get to finish what I was saying because he pushed me against the wall and kissed me.

"What was that for?"

"Good luck. Now let me wash your hair."

"Hmm ok."

We got out and while I was getting dressed he was making breakfast. I walked in the kitchen and started to help him a little bit. As I was making pancakes he walked up behind me and put his arms around me and stared to kiss my neck.

"Izuku."

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing?"

"Hmmm nothing."

He started to bite on my neck a little and he's hands went to my hips. He squeezed them lightly and brought them closer to him. I got done with the pancakes witch was the last thing cooking. I kinda just stood there waiting for him to be satisfied and let me go. But I was wrong he's hand only went under my shorts and my underwear on both sides of me. I didn't say anything I wanted to see what he would do next. He moved he's hands to the front of me a little bit and then down on my thighs and started to lightly squeeze them.

"Mmm Izuku what are you trying to do?"

"What do you think?"

"Izuku I have work."

"Oh come on that's not until later. Please come on last night was so good I just want another taste please."

"I don't know Izuku."

"I will be more gentle I promise."

He started to bite my ear witch is one of my things so now how can I say no I have at least 3-5 hours until work so I think it would be ok.

"Ok just be gentle ok."

"Mmm yes ma'am."

I waited for him to let go so we can go to the bedroom but he didn't. He's hand just moved up and wrapped around my waist and the other when straight for my clit and started to rube in circles. I gasped and put a hand on the counter to keep my balance because my knees started to go weak. 

"Ha r-right here?"

"Mmmm yeah to turned on to go anywhere else."

After he said that he pressed himself up against me making me lean over a little more. He's cheat now fully pressed against my back and I can feel him only grow harder against my ass. He's hand went further down and he put one finger in me core will he's thumb was pressing on my clit. I now had to hold on to the counter with both hands. I leaned down more my arm stretched out and I stepped back a little now pressing against him and grinding on he's hand wanting more. He moved one of my legs to the side with he's to get better access as he add another finger. I softly moaned in he's ear as he started to grind on me he's heavy breathing in my ear.