So many problems

It's been a couple weeks. I am all healed up thank god the seizures kept Izuku awake all night so at lest they are gone now. The only thing left is my eye and quirk. I am sitting on the bed at the doctors office. They just did a full body check up. So hopefully everything is ok.

Knock knock

"Yeah."

"Well Miss. L/n."

"Yeah is everything ok can you fix's this?"

"Well ummmm I took a closer look and........."

"No we can't."

"What? Why?"

"Well it's a quirk base problem and no healer here is known to fix that Kinda of stuff."

"But with out my eye i....I can't work!"

"Yeah I know."

".........."

"And there is one more thing and I am so sorry for bring nothing but bad news."

"Ok...."

"...did you want kids in the future?"

"Ummm yes."

Hour later.....

I walked home. When I got there there was a car in the driveway. I walked in and there was my dad Izuku and a lady with brown hair In the living room. Then a girl with the same color hair and my dads eye color looks a couple years younger then me walked in from the bathroom.

"Hey angel how was the doctor?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Who are these people?"

"Oh ummm well....."

"They are my family firefly."

"Your family?......but you already had one."

"I.....I know."

"So mom attack you because you wanted to protect me witch got you paralyzed. So you gave up on me and left to make a new family while I suffered."

"No sweetheart let your father explain."

"Shut it! You don't know me. You have no right to speak to me like you do."

"Y/n please just let them explain."

"No I already am having a bad day Izuku. I don't want to hear how my one hope back then gave up on me. What's for dinner?"

"Umm well I haven't started cooking yet but...."

"Oh then I will. Then I am going to our room."

"Angel..."

"What!"

"Mmmm ok be careful."

"Grrr shut up."

I walked in the kitchen and got stuff to cook. Izuku walked in and tried to help making me feel even more useless.

"Izuku stop I don't need help."

"Yes you do you're not use to your eye yet."

"Midoriya I said stop!"

"Aha... ok."

We stood there in silence and he walked up to me and gave me a needed hug. No questions or anything just a tight bare hug.

"What ever has you so upset it'll be ok. You don't have to tell me but I am here when you want to ok."

"Mmmm."

That broke through my shell I made and I just fell apart in he's arms. Agin no questions he just fell to the floor with me and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey come on let's go to the room so they don't see you like this ok."

"Mmmhhmm."

He grabbed me hand and lead me to the room. He also asked my dad to continue making the food as he calmed me down. We cuddled on the bed I tried to tell him but I was crying so hard he couldn't understand me. He just hushed me and pat my head. After a while my dad came in and gave me food.

"Thank you."

"No problem Izuku."

"Ok angel what's got you so upset?"

"A lot."

"Ok we have all the time in the world."

"Ok Will first I ummm my eye can't be fixed and both of
My quirks are messed up so I am technically quirkless."

"Oh ummm I am sorry that they couldn't do anything."

"Yeah so I am completely useless and dad has a whole family that I didn't know about hell I didn't even know he was alive."

"Yeah it kinda upsets me to I came home and they were here."

"And thats not even the worst of it. And I would suggest if you planed on proposing not to become it's pointless."

"What why? What is it?"

"I ummmm...... will he said that all the stress on my body from my whole life almost dying many times ummmmm caused me to ummm."

"Hey it's ok. What ever it is we can figure something out."

"Hmm ok. Ummm I....can't... ummm."

"Can't what angel?"

"Hatrxhsbdh."

"Hmmm I couldn't understand you sweetheart."

"Ha i can't have kids............"

"..............oh."

"Y-yeah."

"Well."

He leaned over and was looking around in he's night stand for a minute.

"What are you doing?"

He froze for a minute before leaning back up on the bed. I noticed he was slightly shaking. He moved my plate and got on both knees in front of me. He grabbed both my hands in one of his and the other behind he's back. I am so confused.

"Look at me angel."

I looked up in he's beautiful green eyes and he's face got red.

"Ok just let me talk first."

"Umm ok."

"Ha ok.... I don't care that your blind and technically quirkless. Hell you could be deaf and I would do my best to lean the language to talk to you. That's how much I love you. I know I did somethings that I can't change that have hurt you. I highly regret doing that but. Just because you can't have kids doesn't mean I am going to brake up with you that's stupid. If we want kids then we can adopt one or two or as many as you want. You might not be able to work as a hero anymore but that doesn't change anything. You don't even have to work I can provide for you. Ha remember a long time ago we were in my dorm room talking about this I said that my wife would have to be pretty bad ass like you. Well you are and will always be bad ass enough to be by my side forever in my opinion no matter what."

He's other hand and placed a black little box in my hand with a beautiful diamond ring in it.

"Please give me the honor of waking up to you everyday for the rest of my life."

"Izuku.."

"Yes I am sure."

"Hmmm yes."

He put the ring on my left hand ring finger and I hugged him and he fell back on the bed. He rolled us over and gave me kisses all over my face. We decided to just hang out and tell people later.

I forgot about everything. He took me to my favorite restaurant and the beach at night and we walked along the shore and I made a hart in the sand again like I always did.he was thinking most of the time Dabi stopped by a couple times to give information about Tomura. After the big fight Diba saw that he wouldn't win so he is going behind he's back. But now Izuku and Bakugo are the only two strong enough to do anything. With me off the playing field who knows what would happen.