I know

I just got done talking to my dad. He just left we talked about my life and everything he didn't know because he started a new family.

( if you also don't know about the characters life. Why the fuck you here go read. Why do you love me. On my page thank you bye)

Izuku has gone on a long mission a week ago and I am really worried. I can't sleep I am so worried the villains have been trying to take down the top ten. Izuku is number 3 right now under Hawks and Endeavor. I got a dog a little while ago. A puppy named D/n he is a German Shepherd he keeps me company when Izuku is gone. Izuku doesn't know about him yet but he will love him. He is 3 months old cute to play with or watch he sleeps in the bed but let's not saying anything about it.

Today he comes back home hopefully safely. Uraraka, Kirishima, and Bakugo are all on the mission to and some other class mates. I have been wearing one of he's shirts every day because I can. But today has been a little hard talking about everything and the lack of sleep. I am not in the mood for anything. I got up from the couch to give D/n a walk as soon as I stepped outside a rock hit me in the head really hard. D/n started barking and I just kinda stood there trying not to fall from the hit.

I looked up and let my vision clear up. Only to see a mad Uraraka.

"Uraraka what the hell?"

"Why!!!!"

"Look I am not in the mood for this please just go home ok."

"No!!"

She used her quirk to throw a rock at me once again. She missed me but if she didn't I would be knocked out right now.

"Hey ok whats your problem?"

"Why you. I saved him and he still only talks about you!!!!"

"Ummm ok can I take my dog for a walk now?"

"No!!! Why does he still love you!!!! I spent a year with him and all you did was come back and mess up every!!!!"
{throws another rock.}

"Owww! Ok Uraraka I really don't want to fight you ok."

"Come on just fight me!!"

"What is that going to do?"

"I don't know. Why you?"

"You know I ask the same question."

"This isn't about you!!!"

I dropped the dog leash and told him to go home. He did so and waited at the door. She started throwing more rocks at me I just stood there. I don't want to fight anymore I just want to live my life is that to much to ask for?

"You can't give him anything no kids nothing!!!!"

"Who told you that?"

"He did. You wouldn't stop talking about you in the mission Y/n this Y/n that. I hate you!!!!"

"You know we use to be friends. I know I can't give him anything I told him time and time again to leave me and go to someone else but he won't. He says he loves me to much. I get it ok me being alive has messed everything up but I can't just leave. Uraraka..... I am sorry ok now can I please just walk my dog in peace please?"

"Fine villain go!! walk your stupid dog."

She walked away and I told D/n to come and we walked around the neighborhood. Yes I have cuts and bruises but I don't care. Villain I have been called that for most my life. Like my hero license does even matter anymore. It doesn't matter I guess I have no job no real purpose right now. At lest I got D/n I get to play and take care of him for a little while. I got back home and laid back on the couch and fell asleep with a big headache.