Bad week

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n got sick and Kacchan is on a long mission. So I had to take care of her. She didn't want me to but the fever she has is really high and her body is weak. So she had no choice most of the day she has been sleeping tho.

I found a place to stay and I already moved in. It's a two bed room apartment not far from my moms place. I really need to visit her. I have been so busy with hero stuff I haven't gotten to. I got up from the couch to make Y/n something to eat because it's dinner time. As I put some soup on I got a bad feeling so I turned it off and pored the soup in a bowl and put it in the fridge. BANG BANG!!! Someone was banging on the front door.

I moved closer to the door and saw that they where braking in.

"God damn it Dude you suck at this."

"Sorry I am use to kidnapping not braking in places."

Kidnapping? Y/n! I slow walk into Y/n's room and shake her to wake up.i whisper what's happening and she wakes up.

"Y/n y/n wake up we need to hide now."

"Mmm what why?"

"People are braking in now come. Be quiet."

I pick her up and got to hide in the closet. Right when I closed the door I hear that front door bust open. Y/n is in my lap leaning against my chest I have one hand over her mouth and the other ready to flick my head on her shoulder so i can see the door.

A few minutes later they come in her room looking for her. Going through all her stuff.

"Dude I thought you said she was here!"

"She was she got sick she is supposed to be."

"Boss is not going to be happy."

"Yeah you don't think I know that!"

"Did she say why she wants this girl?"

"No she just said to get her and kill her or something."

My grip tightened around her. I can't let them kill her. I wish they would leave already her fever is getting worse.

"Alright she isn't here let's go!"

"Alright!"

I hear them leave and I slowly opened the door and picked her up and set her on the bed and started packing up her stuff clothes and her katana.

"What are you doing?"

"You can't stay here obviously you need to stay with me."

"Uha!!"

"Hey you want to get kidnapped or not?"

"No."

"Ok then."

After I got everything We left. I was giving her a piggy back ride to my place. By the time we got there it was dark and she feel asleep. I opened the door the best I could and laid her on the couch I got her a pillow and a blanket and I damp cold rag for her forehead. Then I went to the other room and set her stuff down.

I ate dinner for myself and sat down on the couch I put her feet in my lap. I got my laptop on the arm rest and started to do research. I think I know who was after her so I looked into her sister. Knock knock

I stopped everything I was doing and looked at the door. I slowly got up and opened it. It's Ochaco why is she her. I was just getting Y/n to tolerate me.

"I knew you where still up!"

"Shhhh!"

She pushed her way into my apartment. She set her stuff down and started talking really loud.