Gone?

(Shit sad)

Izuku's POV

I got home and took a shower then cried myself to sleep. I woke up the next morning to knocks on my door.

"Mmmm."

Knock knock

"Mmmm babe can you get the door?"

Knock knock

"Angel?"

Knock knock

"Sweetheart? Hey I.........."

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh yeah. I guess it wasn't a dream."

"DEKU DAMN IT!!!!"

"Grr hang on!!!!"

I opened my eyes and she is not there. I got up and looked at her nightstand. The engagement ring is still here I grabbed it and put it on one of her chan necklaces and put is on. Ever since I gave it to her she never took it off. Only for jobs and sleeping. So that just means she was taken in our sleep. I walked out of what used to be our room now just mine. To the front door only to open and see Kacchan, Karinishma, Todoroki, Mina, and Alex who was not there yesterday.

"What?"

They all just walked in not saying anything.

"I asked a question?"

"Ok so we came here to ask if you wanted us to Ice her body until Eri gets back."

"Yeah then she can fix the love of your life man."

"Oooooo yeah and then we can plan the wedding."

"Oooo!"

"No."

"......"

"......."

"........"

"What?"

"I said no."

"Why?"

"Because think about it. She tried to kill her self what four three times. And then goes and pulls a plan that she knew wasn't going to work. We bring her back and she is just going to kill her self."

"But Midoriya."

"NO!!!! Just don't ok please leave."

"Ok man we will leave you alone."

"Thank you."

They left and I went to my room and laid down. Crying myself asleep once more.

Bakugo's POV

We left Dekus to mine and all sat in the living room.

"Ok so he obviously didn't get a note then."

"Yeah Eri is only agreed to it because she helped her in the past."

"Would it be possible tho she would be gone for two weeks."

"Eri said that rewind works on anything almost. But she hates playing with Mother Nature."

"Hmmm so this is like a second chance?"

"Yeah she talked to her the day Tomura let her go."

"Hmmm."

"She knew that Deku probably wouldn't do it so I guess it's up to us."

"Yep ok Todoroki lets go work some magic."

"Wait wait wait!! How would we keep her from bleeding out again?"

"Hmmm."

"Your right!"

"Oh my god I am surrounded by idiots!!! Rewind people it will heal her."

"Oooh."

"Hahah ooops."

"Tch come on!!!!"

Izuku's POV

I woke up about a hour later. And got up to make some food. I walked in the kitchen and got started. But I froze lost in thought of all the little things she would be doing right now. And some things from high school how my mom showed her how to make my favorite. I looked down at the bowl in front of me. I couldn't protect her. Is all that ran in my head as I made a mess of the kitchen.

Throwing the bowl at the wall and everything off the counter. My whole life I have been with her friends to lovers and now. We aren't any one of those things. D/n ran up to me sitting on the floor now. She got D/n for the both of us so she could take care of him. I picked him up and held him until he got out of my arms. This house is our home. It has been ever since I got it. She was sick the first time here and she laid on that very couch as I took care of her.

That bed in OUR room all the cuddles and rough sex for stress or the soft passionate loving sex. Showing her how much I care by helping with nightmares or her getting hurt or sick. I guess if you think about it we were already married. I spent everyday since high school with her and she isn't coming home. I remember when she thought I died but Kacchan and Eri helped me. I came home to here almost dead because she has no one els.

But now I know how she felt. There is a big whole not only in my hart but my life and I don't know what to do. She knew everything about me and I know everything about her. And no one can replace her not one. The way her yellow eye glowed in the dark sometimes or how if the tickle fights got to much she would snort from laughing so hard. Or the way she pouted when I didn't give her a kiss first thing getting home. And waking up to her hair a mess from snuggling so deep into my chest or with drool on the pillow if it was a long day before.

It's all gone

Everything

Knock knock

"Uha."

"Izuku sweetheart it's your mother please let me in."

Hmm she always loved when my mom visits. I got up from the messy kitchen floor to the front door. I opened it just to see my mom almost as much of a mess as I am.