War pt 3

I kept the knife and ran and jumped back on the island that me and my grandma made. She is still out and I have to do this by my self. I might die I can't see and I can barely stand and stay awake. My movements are slow and I can't keep up. This is bad. I was flung to the side rolling on the ground. I tried to get up but my arms are weak and I couldn't.

"Are you done now?"

"No.....ha.......never.."

"Will you have no choice your about to die!"

"Rrrrrrr no not until you are."

I stood up slowly. We started again but I was slow and I stopped standing there in front of her.

(Slow motion play the video up top)

I stood there and looked at her with half open eyes. She laughed.

:Sound the bugle now:

I fell to my knees and dropped what I was holding. My head hanging down my vision blurry and I can't hear my ears are bleeding.

:Now I can't go on I can't even start:

I think I heard Izuku but I don't know what he said. She walked up to me and grabbed my neck. I hissed in pain.

:I got nothing left just a empty hart:

I didn't struggle I just hung there in her hand. I closed my eyes and waited for death. Everything me and Izuku did and my life flashing before my eyes. I have done so much but also so little.

:I'm a soldier wounded so I must give up the fight:

Then I got my second wind. If I give up then everyone dies that can't happen.

:there's nothing more for me lead me away:

I grabbed her head and again went past my limit. No matter how bad is hurt I can't let everyone die.

:Or leave me lying here:

It hurt so badly we both were screaming. Tears went down my face. My eyes bleeding and my ears so where hers.

(Song continues)

I got up best I could and got all the knifes and mine and my grandma's katana. She was barely standing her self.  I walked up to her and stabbed every single thing in her. With the last one I started to push her closer to the edge of the big crack in the ground. I push her and she grabbed on to me taking me with.

I didn't care I felt like it was time anyway. I was supposed to be dead by now anyway and the pain I am felling at the moment was to grate. I slowly pasted out after seeing something red fly past.........

( no slow motion it's a memory now)

"Izuku I am home! Today sucked."

"Yeah I know I saw on the news!"

"Where are you?"

"In the dining room come here!"

"Umm ok."

I walked to the dining room and there were candles and my favorite flowers on the table.

"Izuku what's this?"

"Will you had a bad day so I decided to make it better."

"Awww Izuku."

"Mmm there is also a hot bath with flowers petals and candles waiting for you."

"Awwww sweetheart."

"Mmmm yeah and I made your favorite food."

"Awww I don't deserve you."

"Yes you do."

"Mmmm."

We ate and I took a bath and we cuddled and fell asleep.

I hadn't thought about that day in a while. Everything went black after the memory.

Sorry another short chapter....