What happened?

Izuku's POV

I woke up again to a empty bed and house. It's been two weeks and it's Friday and I don't know if I can do this. So I called Kacchan maybe if I talk to him it will help.

"Hey um Kacchan can you come over p-please?"

"Fine when?"

"Anytime I won't be at work so."

"Ok."

Bakugo's POV

I woke up to shitty hair drooling on my fucking bare chest. Gross mother fucker. I didn't move tho I didn't really mine but I am not telling anyone that. I was taking a picture for my background when fucking Deku called. He asked me to go over didn't say why but I guess it's to talk. I woke shitty hair up and started to get dressed.

"Were you going big boy hahaha!"

"Shut up!! I am going to dekus so you guys get her back with out me there alright."

"Ok wait how do you think he is going to react when he sees her?"

"One out of two ways. One he will break down and cry from sadness and happiness or two be mad that we did so and probably push her away."

"Hmm let's hope the second one doesn't happen."

"Yeah will I am off text me what's happening ok."

"Ok wait!!"

"What!!!!"

"My goodbye kiss!!"

"Uha!!!!! Fine."

He was laying half way off the bed with a arm out to me. I walked over and grabbed he's face giving him a peck on the lips.

"Better can I fucking go now?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

Izuku's POV

About a hour later Kacchan actually came which is Surprising.

"Oh hey Kacchan."

"Why do you sound surprised?"

"Ummm I don't know I didn't really think you would came."

"Will I did so what do you want?"

"Oh Um c-come in and set."

He pushed past me and sat down on the couch. I sat down beside him a little bit on the other end holding one of the pillows. It was silent for a little while I was a little scared he would just lash out at me but he didn't.

"You ok man?"

"Ummm n-not really K-Kacchan."

"I can tell."

"Uha!? How?"

"Because your are stuttering when you talk to me again."

"O-oh I am?"

"Yeah. You stopped that years ago so what's up?"

"I ummm well I don't think I can handle this Kacchan."

"Ok I know it's hard it is for all of us."

"Yeah I know b-but like. It's like I lost a pice of me and my life this whole house is covered in memory's of her Kacchan I-I..."

"You can't get the Image out your head can you?"

"N-no I c-can't *sob* what do I do K-Kacchan."

"Well like we said Eri gets back today Deku.."

"No no she wouldn't want that!"

"How do you know!!!!!?"