Happy birthday

( this shit long as hell)

I woke up and Izuku has already went to work which is perfect. I got up and started to get stuff set up for he's birthday surprise I am really excited. I got some green lingerie as a surprise.

Ding!

Oh shit my phone!!

Izu <3
———
Hey angel everyone wants to go out to eat tonight. I said that we would go is that ok?

Angel <3
———-
Oh yeah that's ok. I have a surprise for you when you get home. ;-)

Izu <3
———
Oh really can't what to see it ;-P

I giggled and went back to work on my surprise. I got some rose petals and put them on the floor to our bed room. I lit candles and laid out our umm toys that we have so he can choose what he wants. For the rest of the day I cleaned and texted everyone. I said that we might be a little late. Mina sent me a winking face with a oooo at the end. Uraraka is going she said the same thing I did witch I didn't understand but it's whatever.

Hours later

It is almost time for Izuku to get home so I hurried and went to the bathroom and started to change. The lingerie is mostly lease with a string that connected my bra with my underwear and ribbon that crossed on my waist and stomach. I have black thigh high stockings that connected also. It took me a good couple minutes to put this on. When I finally got it all on and in place and put on a silk black rob and laid on the bed and waited.

"Angel I am home!!!"

I giggled and moved on my stomach and put my feet in the air trying to look sexy as possible. I heard him put he's stuff down and chuckle to himself as he got closer to the door.

"Angel? What is this....."

He opened the door and looked at me on the eyes then the room with a shocked look on he's face.

"Hey hero."

"You did all this?"

"Yeah you like it?"

"Yeah it's cute."

"And it's not even what I wanted to surprise you with."

"Hmmm then what is it."

"Come here."

He walked over to the end of the bed as I got up on my knees on the bed. He hugged me and looked up at me.

"What is it?"

" untie my rob."

He let go and started to untie it slowly. I put a finger in my mouth as I looked down watching him. He is still in he's costume and god he looks good in it. He untied it and slid it off my shoulders. He looked me up and down with a red face. He let out a shaky breath and put a hand over he's mouth and stepped back. I started to get a little insecure about it and maybe he didn't like as much as I thought he would. So I covered up a little with my arms and looked down.

"You don't like it do you?"

"WHAt?!!! No I'm sorry it just wow I have never seen you in something like this so I was just enjoy how beautiful you look."

"So you like it?"

"Yes yes I love it."

He came closer and hugged me again he face in my chest. He's hand went down my sides to my thighs and back up over and over again. He started to kiss my chest up to my neck.

"Good because it took a little to get it on."

"Oh really maybe I can help you get it off."

"Hmmm look at me."