Big mission pt2

We got there there was a big mess. People being dragged out the building. I just stood looking until Izuku snapped me out of it.

"Y/n this is your mission now what do we do?"

"Ummmm ok Izuku, Bakugo stay with me everyone else stay with the groups I gave you if you find her call me or try to kill her mainly call for me she is very dangerous."

"Yes ma'am!!!"

We started to go in the destroyed building. But I stopped and turned around and kissed Izuku on the lips and continued walking.

All we came up on was low level thugs or injured people. We helped of course. Izuku and Bakugo where helping someone and I was keeping watch then I saw her and I ran.

"Y/n!!!!!"

"Damn it!!!!"

She was trying to escape I teleported in front of her she with my katana out at her neck. She froze and put her hands up then she smiled seeing that it was me.

"Sister."

"I am not your sister!"

"Oh yeah right."

"Why did you do this?"

"So I can keep the promise I made mom after you never came back!!!"

"Do I have to do what I think I have to?"

"Hahaha yes because I will never stop until everyone is dead."

She moved and tackled me to the ground. I hit my head really hard. I punched her in the face and got up.
I was a little dizzy so she just grabbed me and threw me through the wall hitting my head again on the wall that was barley there. Izuku and Bakugo came to help Bakugo attacked her and Izuku checked on me.

"Y/n you need a break your head is bleeding."

"No damn it she's mine I am fine."

I got up. Ran to her before Bakugo could hit her I got a good hit in braking her nose and stabbing her shoulder and twisting.

"Aaaah you bitch!!"

"You're the bitch!!!"

I couldn't find her fear she doesn't have one shit this is bad. She tripped me I dropped my katana. I got up after her she was running to the middle of the building. I got her and broke her arm with my bare hands.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Stop running and fight me!!!!!"

One of her guys was by and attacked me. I used my quirk on him and got up. She was running to me grabbed me with her good arm and swung me over her head slamming me in the ground. I couldn't breathe everything was going fuzzy. I realized she was choking me. I was kicking and clawing at her arm. Izuku stepped in and got her off me and Bakugo came to me trying to get me to tap out.

"Come on she has more quirks then you."

"NO I have to do this even if I die."

I got up wobbly. Then another Explosion went off in the middle of where we where at. I blacked out.

A little while later my eyes opened. What I saw I snapped. She had Izuku pinned against a wall while on the ground with my katana about to stab him. He's the only thing I have keeping me sane I can't let her do that. I tried to get up but I was to weak.

"So little sister how would you like your man dead as a welcome home present."

"You better not!!!!!!"