Sick

Izuku's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been a couple days since everything happened. Y/n got sick and it's been storming outside for days I didn't want to risk anything by leaving. The news also said that if you're in your house stay home and don't go outside. So I had to do my best to take care of her. She has a really bad fever to the point it misses with her quirk and she is sweating I was already worried and this just made it worse.

She could barely sleep because of her quirk acting up. But when she did she would be out for most the day. I went in the room every hour to check on her. I let her have the whole bed to herself. I would also bring medicine and a ice pack for her and food and water if needed. She mostly threw up the food tho and sometimes she would call me in there for some cuddles.

Tonight I was sleeping on the couch so she could have more room to spread out. The door was open so she didn't have to yell for me. Almost every noise she made as she slept I woke up a little bit I was that worried. After a while I heard her mumbling to her self so I got up to check. I walked up to the door rubbing my eyes. I got to the door way and saw that she was still sleeping so she was dreaming about something then I heard my name.

"Mmmm no.........Izuku.........no please hmm ahh......"

I knew what it was about. I walked to the bed and got under to sheet she was under and held her close. I brush my fingers in her hair and rubbed her back.

"Shhhh sweetheart I am right here shhhh....it's ok."

"Hmmmmm......"

She hummed and started to calm down. I kissed her for head and her fever went down a little bit thank god. My phone started to buzz and it was Kacchan I answered it and whispered.

"Hey Kacchan...."

"Why are you so quiet nerd?"

"Because I am cuddling with Y/n and she is sleeping finally.."

"Oh yeah how is she doing?"

"She good her fever has gone down and she slept most the day."

"That's good. Umm I wanted to call because I just finished the report and was wondering how she was after she went home after all that?"

"Kacchan.....it....it was bad and ...ummm."

"Oh..ok you don't have to say everything right now."

"Ok."

"Mmmm Izuku?"

"Hmm. Hey Kacchan I got to go."

"Ok bye nerd."

"Bye." "Yes angel?"

"Can you get me some water please??"

"Yes I can I will be right back."

I got up and walked to the kitchen. I looked out the window and it was still raining and thundering. I walked back and she was right where I left her. I helped her set up and she drank the water. When she was done I sit it on the night stand. I looked back at her and she was laying down with her arms out for me to cuddle her.

"Awww your so cute.."

"Hmmmm."

She smiled as I crawled back into the bed. Then her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. She grabbed my shoulder and pulled her self up and ran to the bathroom. I fallowed and she started to throwing up in the toilet. I sat on the floor by her holding her hair back and rubbing her back. When she was done she sat in the corner her body wouldn't stop shaking from throwing up.

"Hey are you ok? Did you want to take a hot bath to calm down?"

"Y..yeah.."

"Ok come here."