2

We got married.
We got to the house my parents bought for us and I have to say that it is too big just for two people.

"Wow"- Jimin said putting his suitcase down.

"This is so big"- I said.

"We should go upstairs and see the bedrooms. You can choose the one you want"- Jimin nicely said and I nodded agreeing to him.

I think we are both in the same page. We don't like each other that way, we barely know each other, so we will be sleeping separated.

We got upstairs and the two rooms were in front of each other.

"Go ahead and take a look, then choose which one you want"- he said giving me small smile.

"Thank you"

I took a look and both rooms were too much for me. I can't really sleep in big rooms. I have nightmares often, so big rooms make me feels like there is always somebody there once I open my eyes.
At home, my room used to be big too, so during the night, I would go to the maids rooms and sleep there.

"They are both too big..."- I told Jimin.

"Aren't they the same size as your bedroom?"- He asked, as he had already seen it. My mother made sure he knew the house of the girl he was going to marry.

"I mean yeah...but..."

I couldn't finish and he just looked at me.

"I think this one is smaller...do you want to stay there?"- he said pointing to the room on the left.

"Right...I don't think I really have a choice..."- I mumbled.

"No.. you don't"- Jimin said coldly, probably tired of hearing me, and entered his room. He was being nice until now, what's wrong with him?

Jimins POV
This girl has everything and feels like it's too much. My parents are struggling to save their business and pay for college. This is my last year and it is basically internship, but she has everything and doesn't want it. What's wrong with her?...

I stayed in my room until I got hungry and found it strange no one called for dinner. I got to the kitchen and there was only Y/N.

"What are you doing?"- I asked her as she ate ramen.

"Eating dinner..."

"Where's the cook?"

"Home..."- She answered.

"You fired her?!"- I was stunned

"What-"

"Unbelievable"- I said, leaving the kitchen, not letting her finish.

This is what I mean. I get it if you don't like the house and all, but firing someone who you can actually afford is too much. Maybe the cook had a family to support. Who knows?!
First she complains about having a good house, now she fires a cook. Some people have it all and don't appreciate it.

****

The other day came by and I woke up with the biological need to pee, so as part of a normal morning routine, I went to the bathroom. As I was there yawning and sleepy, I noticed something in the bathtub... Someone was sleeping in there.

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!"- I screamed and the person woke up.

"Wh- what? Why? What happened?!"- she woke up confused. It was Y/N.

"Y/N?! What are doing sleeping here!?"

"What time is it?..."- she asked sleepy.

"Did you get drunk last night?!"

"What?..."

"First you complain, then you fire the cook and now you get drunk and sleep in the bathtub?!...Jesus Christ..."

I said and left her. it's been what two days and sje is already getting on my nerves... wow, this marriage is starting off great...

Y/N POV.

I woke up to Jimin saying that I fired the cook and got drunk.
Was that the impression I caused him?
I was confused and still half asleep so I just decided to take a bath to wake up...since I was already there.

Once I was done I went down to the kitchen.

"Danielle, what are you doing here? Is Taehyung feeling better?"- I asked her.

I didn't fire her, I told her to go home since his son was sick. I also wanted her to take a few days off. When she worked for my parents, she would even have to work on holidays and this went for years and years. So I just think it's fair she gets proper rest.

"You know him, he is a big baby"- she said and we chuckled together

"Danielle..I think Jimin hates me..."

"What do you mean?"

"I think... he thinks... that I fired you"- I rationalized.

"Well, go call him so he can see that I'm here."

"Well yeah but...he caught me sleeping in the bathtub today and thought I got drunk last night..."

"Oh boy...is the room here too big?"- she asked and I nodded.

"I just don't know why he thinks of me like that..."

"He sure jumps into a lot of conclusions"- Danielle said and I agreed.

"Wouldn't it be a good idea to clear the misunderstandings... I mean you're married and living together...you can at least get along and talk to each other..."- she said.

Honestly, I agree. I'm going to his room to clear this out.
Danielle made snacks, so I got some for him because he hasn't eaten anything since yesterday. I also sent Danielle home so she can rest a little more. As I said, she needs it.

I got upstairs and knocked on his door.
I opened it once he answered but did not get in. I just talked from the door frame.

"Hey"

"Hey..."- He said, still looking at the papers he was holding.

"I brought some food...since you haven't eaten yet"

"You can leave them there"- Jimin said ignoring my presence and pointing to a table.

I put the food where he told me to and spoke, although he probably wasn't listening.

"I didn't fire the cook...her son was sick so I told her to go home to take care of him and also take some days off...I also didn't get drunk last night...I have never even been to a party actually... I was just-... nevermind... either way, I didn't get drunk..."

I noticed he stopped what he was doing, but still wasn't looking at me. I think he heard me, but was just ashamed for jumping into big conclusions.

"Anyways...I don't mean to bother you so please continue your study..."- I said walking out -"oh! One more thing...please don't make assumptions that quick about someone, you should listen to what others have to say. I don't know what kind of image you have about me but...maybe I'm not who you think I am..."- I finished, smiling to him and left. I tried to be as nice as possible.

JIMIN POV
She was right, I didn't listen to her... I'm an asshole...I mean we're living together, I should make the effort to know her better so we can at least get along.

But now I got curious of why she slept in the bathtub if she wasn't drunk.